My Black Glanza V (little update last page new lights all round)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol yer change my mind now mate keeping it just getting it mint now then see some more power mate

thanks for texting me back lol

no i didnt i was going to take it easy lol and you went like a rocket mate took me ages to catch you up lol

you big nutter lol :D

lol sorry mate had no credit left

And it's a good job you didn't boot it straight off the lights, I understeered like mad on that first corner :D

What are you gonna go for first then something like manifold/decat?

lol sorry mate had no credit left

And it's a good job you didn't boot it straight off the lights, I understeered like mad on that first corner :D

What are you gonna go for first then something like manifold/decat?

lol yer i was understeering like a bitch on every roundabout lol

just got my axle done now mate so thats good

i am going to get the handing and breaking good before i do anything so be a long time till i get some mods but yer will start with my mani then intercooler and so on mate

dont want to see silly bhp out of her jsut something nice like 160-170 or might have a mr by then mate

thinking and getting some springs and shocks but dont no because i got mint coilovers

:D

good effort, but not my sort of thing, would look better with other gauges either side :(

lol good effort thanks mate

fare enought mate people like different things dont they mate didnt have to comment on it if its not your cup of tea buddy lol

and thats what i am planning to get next is 2 more gauges mate but at the time i have only got one mate :p

didnt have to comment on it if its not your cup of tea buddy lol

well you did ask "what do people think?" you can hardly complain if someone states they dont like it, after all, as i have mentioned you DID ask what they think. you didn't type "only tell me if you like it, if not dont reply".

Dan wasn't slating your work, he simply stated that its not his cuppa.

dont be so defensive man, no one was insulting your work!

looks pretty tidy to me!

Phil.

• 3 weeks later...

dan and phill

sorry about jumping the gun wasnt having a go or anything just felt a bit patronised with the (good effort) thats all boys.

its just silly any way and i am happy for the 2 comments

and thanks to dan for the truth on the matter

i was not sure if i like it to be fare and just wanted some more opinions on it

hope we are all cool

sup buddy hows the car?

got any neat new parts for an update yet? ^_^

alright buddy how you doing mate how is the beautiful machine going mate

ent got any new parts yet still making up my mind and what or how far i am going with her buddy

hope things are good mate :)

• 5 months later...
Looking good! :)

I just noticed you have crystal fogs on a '96 spec bumper! Are they the genuine '98 items? Because I thought they didn't fit?

thanks alot mate

yer they are 98 fog lights i got told the same and thought the same they wouldnt fit but i love the crystal fogs so much i just brought them and took the risk and all it is, is the one push fitting on the back is off so nothing u can get round it buddy and make them look mint

:lol:

• 7 months later...