My Black Glanza V (little update last page new lights all round)

TThe tints look very nice matey!

erm my beast isnt running atall lol but in the next month big performance plans :) watch my thread :)

nice one mate i am well happy with them mate

are gutted fare play mate look forward to see it soon buddy

hopefully soon when money is good mate get some nice littile engine mods

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice one mate i am well happy with them mate

are gutted fare play mate look forward to see it soon buddy

hopefully soon when money is good mate get some nice littile engine mods

good good man! cant wait!

Ive merged your topics mate, can you please just reply into one to keep the forum from clutter. Thanks

And i do like the way your Glanza is going, pretty clean mate :)

Ive merged your topics mate, can you please just reply into one to keep the forum from clutter. Thanks

And i do like the way your Glanza is going, pretty clean mate :)

are nice one for that buddy wanted it like that but didnt no how to do it buddy still learning on here mate but thanks alot for that mate :)

thanks alot for the comment too mate its getting there now mate

:)

• 3 weeks later...
Areet mate hows the car running?

you manage to get a turbo etc yet?

get some new pics up :)

alright buddy how u doing mate?

car runing well just smokes every so offten got me turbo now got to get my gasket mani and decat then i will get it all done at once buddy yer i will get some new pics up some when i get me parts buddy

sound mate

Cheers for the ride the other week mate was good fun and the coilovers were surprisingly smooth compared to what alot of people say about them being a harsh ride.

What manifold and decat are you gonna go for? The SPS ones like you mentioned look good to me.

Got to have another go in it once it's got the mani and decat on. :o

sound :)

Cheers for the ride the other week mate was good fun and the coilovers were surprisingly smooth compared to what alot of people say about them being a harsh ride.

What manifold and decat are you gonna go for? The SPS ones like you mentioned look good to me.

Got to have another go in it once it's got the mani and decat on. :)

sound :o

hello buddy u ok mate?

i see u everywhere.lol. no worrys mate i will always take u out in it mate we need to go to a event soon in it if u want mate.

yer the ride is good mate its gos well buddy i have lowered it a bit more now mate

yer going for them mate off dave 120 for decat and 255 for the main mate cant wait till i get it all done buddy

i will take u out for a spin before i get the mods then after to mate

:o

Yeah I'm good mate, seen you out quite a bit aswell lately.

Nice one mate that would be good to see the difference before and after it should definately be a good power increase.

When are you ordering them?

We should get a little meet going there's 4 of us I know have got Starlets round here and there's plenty of car parks in Stourport. :)

Manifold and decat makes a nice difference, power is more smooth all the way to the redline and boost comes in quicker, then when you front mount the filter and intercooler mid range poke is awsome, oh but then fuel cut is a twat :)

Manifold and decat makes a nice difference, power is more smooth all the way to the redline and boost comes in quicker, then when you front mount the filter and intercooler mid range poke is awsome, oh but then fuel cut is a twat :thumbsup:

yer should make alot of differents mate. cant wait till i get them all

i shouldnt hit fuel cut if i ent truning up the boost mate if so with them mods wont a fcd just getting rid of it buddy

no probs mate. like i said i want to move into starlets soon anyway. seems to be a space in the market in this area after what you've been telling me.

Tim

TB Developments

yer the is and u know alot about then and know what your doing too buddy

:lol:

• 1 month later...
looks nice mate :) would love to know what exhaust that is? looks like a apexi variation of some kind

alright buddy hows it going mate?

thanks for comment mate

yer i think it is mate cant make my mind up if it looks mint or not some days i like it and some days i dont.lol. sounds nice i will have to post up a video sometime mate :)

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good mate I see you've got a cooling panel on there now?

Got your text the other day, don't sell it mate get some more mods on there get some proper power out of it. :D

Did you like the little drive round the ringroads the other week haha

Looking good mate I see you've got a cooling panel on there now?

Got your text the other day, don't sell it mate get some more mods on there get some proper power out of it. :D

Did you like the little drive round the ringroads the other week haha

lol yer change my mind now mate keeping it just getting it mint now then see some more power mate

thanks for texting me back lol

no i didnt i was going to take it easy lol and you went like a rocket mate took me ages to catch you up lol

you big nutter lol :D