New re-themed Toy Tuning website now open

Hi all,

We have checkout turned off for the moment just to give you time to get a feel for the new look site. Can you have a good poke around and let us know if you find any problems and report back. Any feedback/advice is appreciated :D

toytuning.jpg

Once happy with the site we will turn on checkout and make a thread about the new changes that have been made, we are positive you will enjoy the new way of doing things.

Thanks for any time taken and thanks for your patience while it was completed.

to view the site click onToyTuning

Kind Regards,

Toby

hey Toby! that site is great! there was nothing really wrong with the old site but that site is so much more!

its great that your back up and now fully operating to potential,

times must have been hard with 1000 voices getting on at you also

do you have a different web designer?

ive created a user account and had a good deek about,

also spotted the news blog which is coheesive with the site!

il add your anti lift kit to our blog which is in drastic need of an update!

good show :D

@ Enzo - Really appreciate your kind words, we used a new graphic design company but the WD is the same. Glad you like the changes. Just a quick introduction purely to test any bugs but as far as I can see it's good to go. Thanks for your hand on the blog section as well, if you want me to add anything or help out let me know :D

@ Mont - How did you manage that? Send me a PM when you can bud. Also did you mean the customer project section or the gallery?

Thanks,

T

Loving the new site and approach Tobs.

Reminds me of wangan midnight.

Its certainly an exciting new age for the prospective EP parts buyers.

You deserve to do well man so all the best with the new improved venture.

Hope to do business again soon just like old times friend.

looks cool dude, cant belive my bonnet now retails at £1429!! things are gettin very expensive nowa days i remember when it use to be about £600 back in the day! damn currency rate!!

can you not get your hands on any JAM body parts anymore toby?

Toby@ToyTuning.com' date='Mar 11 2009, 11:58 PM' post='242763']

@ Enzo - Really appreciate your kind words, we used a new graphic design company but the WD is the same. Glad you like the changes. Just a quick introduction purely to test any bugs but as far as I can see it's good to go. Thanks for your hand on the blog section as well, if you want me to add anything or help out let me know :D

@ Mont - How did you manage that? Send me a PM when you can bud. Also did you mean the customer project section or the gallery?

Thanks,

T

PM sent mate. Its not an important issue.

In the gallery! Think I sent a picture in, but I guess it wasn't chosen! Feel free to use this one if you want! :D

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s94/mon...pg?t=1236854707

Looks good to me..gona spend all day tomorrow in work having a look around :D

No worries let us know if you find any glitches.

Loving the new site and approach Tobs.

Reminds me of wangan midnight.

Its certainly an exciting new age for the prospective EP parts buyers.

You deserve to do well man so all the best with the new improved venture.

Hope to do business again soon just like old times friend.

Forsure J it would be nice to catch up, get back into the swing of things thanks for the positive words :D

Very good mr T and easy used! i will be calling you soon about something interesting!

P

No worries fine sir!

looks cool dude, cant belive my bonnet now retails at £1429!! things are gettin very expensive nowa days i remember when it use to be about £600 back in the day! damn currency rate!!

can you not get your hands on any JAM body parts anymore toby?

Yeah we have a currency converter built in now so it reflects the daily YEN rate, best to wait for Japan items hopefully the rates will come down it's bad out there at the mo as you now. JAM have gone under now which is a real shame, same is happening to Zep :D

looking good mate cant wait to order some things :D

Thanks bud look foward to having you back!

looks good matey Give us a bell

Sure thing James, p.s something on ebay for you.

PM sent mate. Its not an important issue.

In the gallery! Think I sent a picture in, but I guess it wasn't chosen! Feel free to use this one if you want! :p

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s94/mon...pg?t=1236854707

I've added in your piccy mate no discression here, it's a fine motor.

Tobs

Looking awsome Toby my man!!!

Juts looked in the gallery though and theres a few pics of Glanza's on the first page with EP82 GT under neath them, I know thats nothing but worth a mention :D

Also nice to see mine and Idree's Glanza replicas in there but they are not Glanza V's :D

All the best with the business mate will be in touch when I am not all spent out :D

Took a nice pic of the GT you could use :D

DSCF0349.jpg

Looking awsome Toby my man!!!

Juts looked in the gallery though and theres a few pics of Glanza's on the first page with EP82 GT under neath them, I know thats nothing but worth a mention :D

Also nice to see mine and Idree's Glanza replicas in there but they are not Glanza V's :D

All the best with the business mate will be in touch when I am not all spent out :D

Took a nice pic of the GT you could use :p

DSCF0349.jpg

Spot on thanks for feedback, will get those changed today appreciate the spotting! Glad I did this first as someone else spotted the vehicle page pictures wouldn't load although fingers crossed they do now?:

http://www.toytuning.com/vehicles

Love the picture as well will use it :D