Well today im in a ube good mood.

Parts are on there way. cars getting ready for the works

its sunny here and im loving it!

i got the most sexy wrist band last night ITS ORANGE LMAO

today chill on my ass then home to wash the car.

Been amazing weather the last few days dont you all think?

In uni hopefully get this assignment wrapped up

Find out my Maths exam result

Go home Chill out

Do some revision for exam tomorrow

Chill out some more

Go to bed then its the weekend!!

yea top notch like, have a software project im working on today thats stressin me out a wee bit.

send off the right papers off to the docks tomorrow in preperation for picking up the beast next week

laters gorge on some traisty tucker thats about it for me

i dont have a job ( made redundant ) so

woke up got some high temp clear coat through the door so finished paintin my rocker cover

next get a shower and go help my mate with his mk1 golf g60 ;)

then as usual sit in a mates house till late at night wondering what do to ;).

wee pic of the cam cover

P3110002.jpg

see this is what we need everyday .. an agenda to get the banter flowing ladies!

im hungry as hell and its nearing lunch. i love walking home and seeing my little baby sitting at the house.

especialy when its sunny she looks even happier.. went out and bought her a new mascot the other day!

think ill take a pic of it just to show ;)

thanks sparky (dunno how to do the quote thing) someone could pm me tellin me how to if they like ;).

looks not bad but when ya get close up its not that great because of loads of wee bits of dirt or whatever else is in the air is stuck to it ;) lol

I just took off my front exit exhaust and fitted an Autobahn de-cat...that was err...fun. The design of the Autobahn de-cat is shocking! Had to bend the in/out water pipes to the turbo to get the lambda sensor back in! Hope it doesn't crack! lol

I just took off my front exit exhaust and fitted an Autobahn de-cat...that was err...fun. The design of the Autobahn de-cat is shocking! Had to bend the in/out water pipes to the turbo to get the lambda sensor back in! Hope it doesn't crack! lol

Did you get any tags with it? My Zisco mani looks a bit bare atm.. ;)

Tomorrow begins my 4 day weekend, gonna get up tomorrow, first thing I need to do is pop in to work (Great start!) for about 15 mins.

Then i'll come home, wash car, take car for MOT, pray it passes, come home and decide what to do next. ;)

The Subway discussion has left me rather tempted. Although, Ross, isn't it Italian BMT on Sub of the day today? As that is like, best thing ever..

I did actually! Hahaha... Want me to ping it off and post it to ya?! Bling up your engine bay innit!

;) I've only got £50 at the moment mate, deal?

BMT used to be on Thursday, me and 5 others at my last job didn't miss a week for over 10 weeks. ;)

Please tell me it still exists. Please.