been on this site long enough so thort bout time started a build thread!! had the v now for a couple of years got it as a fresh import took it for a test drive and fell in love!! so i put down the deposit but had to wait a week or so for it the be registered have a vosa check and mot and all that! after the wait that seemed like months i picked her up, paid the rest and off i went!! had no problems since that day and its only my second car since i passes at 17 and im now 22! got fairly big plans for her but that will all come in time!! when i got the v it was completly standard spec had nothin extra at all which i think is a good start point! since then the mods have been bit slow and steady but really picking up the pace now! anyway here is a list of whats on so far!

ENGINE

Oil catch can

Toy tuning reservoir covers

Blue silicone rad hoses

NGK iridium plugs

NGK blue ht leads

Mushroom air filter with custom brace

Blitz nur spec R cat back

Stainless manifold

HKS ssq bov

INTERIOR

Boost gauge

Oil pressure gauge

Replacement pillar with 2 pods

Apexi turbo timer

Sparco Carbon fibre pedals

Momo wheel and boss

Toms horn button

TRD seat belt clip covers

Poineer cd player

Blue dash and heater lighting

EXTERIOR

Clear front indicators

98 spec rear clusters

Full window tints

Colour coded handles and washer jets

15" 100 plus alloys

SUSPENSION

Killein 40mm springs

Kyb excel g gas shocks

Whiteline anti lift kit

Whiteline Adjustable panhard rod

quick phone pic

DSC00212.jpg

next few months got coilovers,rear arb, new wheels, lip kit, carbon bonnet, 98 spec front end, fmic, de cat and new headlights.

will keep ya posted on updates!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a slight feeling i have some pictures of this in my recieved files - did you know a guy that used to have a white Paseo Si? Had gloss black wheels and an exhaust with a red backbox?

Anyways, i like the motor, personally i think, exterior wise, leave her as she is, i think it looks descent ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another small update

fitted these tonight

64_1_b1.jpg

they made a nice difference made the gear lever feel much sharper! jus a pain in the ass to fit due to close tolorence fit, would suggest putting them in freezer for couple of hours and maybe heating the hoops they fit in to make it easier for anyone else wanting to fit them!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

little updates got emanage wit injector,ignitor and 3bar map sensor fitted, tuning developments uprated fuel pump fse fpr with gauge and some new wheels be on the way soon so get some pics when there on!