8 Inch On The Rear Wrong Or Right

Ive gone to the dark side people ;) ive bought my self a starlet curretly driving my superchagred ibiza this little number came up got it for a steeel!!! so i bought it naw shes a 4 door i know more doors more whores i suppose

Naw being a bit of a VAG head i noticed the starlet setup of suspension is awful simular to the setup on a mk5 polo??

Am i the only one thats noticed that??

Do u think with a bit of lowerage it will look shweeeeet on my borbet t's?

Picture348.jpg

Picture356.jpg

Money shot!!

Picture357.jpg

Welcome to UKSC :D

Somehow it looks good on those wheels, LOL at the tow-bar though. Not seen one on a Starlet before. What's a Starlet going to pull? :D

We are all well aware of the Starlet's suspension setup but you will be pleased to know that it can be easily cured. ;)

Have a look around the Technical section and in the Tutorials and you'll find some good info on Starlets.

Welcome to UKSC :)

Somehow it looks good on those wheels, LOL at the tow-bar though. Not seen one on a Starlet before. What's a Starlet going to pull? :D

We are all well aware of the Starlet's suspension setup but you will be pleased to know that it can be easily cured. :o

Have a look around the Technical section and in the Tutorials and you'll find some good info on Starlets.

Thanks for the warm welcome :p i know when i first looked up the pcd of the starlet i was quite surprised when i found it was 4*100 and i had them wheel lying round so i thought id stick em on and it look surprising good! but odd at the same time.

Think the tow bar is quite retro.. ;) lol shes not pulling and thing at alll!!!! just there for retro looks :D

Naw ive got a spare set of mk5 coilies in my garage im guna have a proper looks tomorow and seee what happens :o ill let you know

Yes do it!!!

I dont want to see any trye mind and ditch the strips and tow bar :D

Wheres the pics of the Euro'd green five door?

wow theres pics of a euro 5door'd one ?? show me :) ;) :D

by the way could watch you signature all day!!

HAHA thats a quality looking starlet mate, cant believe what you paid for it!! :p

hope fitting the shocks I sold you goes well bud :rolleyes: you had a gud buy with them lol

but ditch the tow bar, side strips and stickers, would look ten times better then bud ;)

Cheers, Starlybrusier :thumbsup: .

Welcome to UKSC dude!!!

Ive been thinking of buying some deep dish wheels and slamming mine for a while now, but always thought it would look a bit crap. But that looks spot on dude,

This should be a interesting build-up mate, good luck with it :thumbsup:

Well a bit of an update tried to fit the front suspension and the rear and had no luck.

The front Main 2 bolt holes that connect to the hub are smaller.

So im having the coilover hole welded up and get them re drilled. to fit the starlet hubs :)

As for the rear im having the modified to fit dosent take much so all in all ive spent 220 for a full set of coilovers fitted :) bargain