anyone on that 10month accelerator crap might as well throw there money down the drain!! 1 company out of loads and loads i phoned today accepted it, and that was SKY but i need to wait another 3 months to get insurace with them due to not having a license for 2 years

really annoyed at the mo, as i didnt know literally no one would accept it as a 1yr ncb!!

unless anyone on here knows any companys that insure glanza v's with that bell pish?

rant over ;)

its a joke, doesnt say anywhere on there website that it wont be accepted by 99% of other insurance companys??

cummon mr ollie at sky, insure me pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease ;)

anyone on that 10month accelerator crap might as well throw there money down the drain!! 1 company out of loads and loads i phoned today accepted it, and that was SKY but i need to wait another 3 months to get insurace with them due to not having a license for 2 years

really annoyed at the mo, as i didnt know literally no one would accept it as a 1yr ncb!!

unless anyone on here knows any companys that insure glanza v's with that bell pish?

rant over :D

SKY will not insure me because i made a claim in the past 2 years it was Malicious Damage to my glanza.

I have had a insurance quote from www.carinsurance4u.co.uk/import think i will go with them seems good

give them a ring ;)

Mel

well i have the same thing, i don't see it as a particularly bad thing you can still use it with admiral elephant and bell and they all are good to deal with in my experience and give good quotes.

im on my second 10month plan now and after this i will be going to yearly but by then i will be nearly 22 so ill have 3 years no claims so insurance is bound to be cheap enough for me.

rant over :thumbsup:

im glad you guys could find the glanza on the bell insurance site as i cant find it anywhere

I did a 10month then a 12month policy. Which hasn't caused me problems as yet as you can argue with any insurance company. As long as you have it on paper that you have 2 years NCB you should be okay. The only problem i have is i need to insure my Glanza for 2 months to cover the gap between the end of my 12month policy and my 19th birthday.