As most of you will know i have a white set of 15" TE37's that desperately need to go on my car, now i have put Toyo T1R tyres on em and they have been inflated thru nice blue Rays valves, but there is one snag to fitting 'em.

I cant get the right sized spigot rings that will mate my hub to the back of my wheels, can anyone shed any light on where i could get some??? PLEASE

i never used spigot rings on my wheels???

are we talking about the same part? the plastic ring that you attach to the wheel so you can put the wheels on the hub before putting the bolts in?

if so ive never needed them!

yeah, just looked it up... never used spigot rings with my wheels before... but after looking at the problems when you dont have them, i may have to get some!!!

all they do is take the inbalence out of the wheel over wise the wheel might not be bolted to the hub level if its not you will get problems like wheel bearings going and things like tyre wear so get some if you can

what if you dont have them on? but need them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

all they do is take the inbalence out of the wheel over wise the wheel might not be bolted to the hub level if its not you will get problems like wheel bearings going and things like tyre were so get some if you can

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How can i tell if i need them?

Sparky

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

look like were all in the dark here...

look here-> http://www.planetsoarer.com/offset/studs.htm

i wont be driving so hard from now on until i get some!

Rich.

When i get my rims they came with the set, i thought they were just spacers to be honest, try contacting Larkspeed as they supplied mine for me. They should fit the same i would've thought. I acutally had mine on the wrong way round at first and all my wheels wobbled like crazy so maybe its worth fitting some. Laters.

Wow that really has made me paranoid about pushing it now.

But how can i tell if my wheels havnt got the right size spigot? I have a feeling they might be the right size though......I hope