Hey boys and girls, the weathers starting to get nice and the nights longer, was wondering if every one wanted to arrange a meet in the south east area? Because of police laws i imagine we will get moved on so this will be the 1st meeting place then move onto another area, this doesnt just have to be a starlet meet but possibly a jap meet, jus an idea please post back if your interested and we could arrange something

Troy

curt i saw your glanza the other week parked in rivenhall weel pretty shure it was your glanza in from braintree aswell :)

and i would be interested in a meet depending on where and when

yeah thats me. lakeside industrial carpark is good sat nights if anyone is interested

feeling the same :lol:

guildford is usually pretty central and you don't get much hassle from the police!

we going to keep this a UKSC low key one?!

park-up, food, drive, park-up?

Ok you bunch of lazy arses who wont organise a meet! :p So does people want a meet at the end of this month or beginning of May? If i was to arrange a meet, it will be held in Guildford and Tuesdays or Sundays only :p hehe

Sumnday afternoon/evening would be good can get some photos somewhere?