Anyone Waiting For A Air Filter Relocation Kit Off Tt?

Been waiting a good while for this, and still nothing, they are apparently on back order and im getting rather fed up lol, just wondered if anyone else on here is waiting for one? cheers starlybruiser :p

im waiting for mine as well dude, odered it lastweek. i emailed them yesterday and they said they were getting them back in stock today and sending it out today so get it mabys tommorow or friday i think

when i ordered mine (before they went under) it still took ages and was on back order, it's not Toby that is being slow it's the company that supplies the piping and metal adapters that take forever as soon as Toby had them at his end i had it the next day.

when i ordered mine (before they went under) it still took ages and was on back order, it's not Toby that is being slow it's the company that supplies the piping and metal adapters that take forever as soon as Toby had them at his end i had it the next day.

have toytuning gone under?

yeah i was saying i ordered mine like last year quite a while ago before they started having the problems. Tobys fine now but remember they had to close for a while.

just thought i say it's the company supling the pipes and adapters that are taking time not TT :p

I asked for a refund for mine many weeks ago still havnt recived the money after nemoroues emails

Thats strange, ive been getting reply's to all the emails ive sent? an ive been offered a refund? but im goin to wait till next week then im gunna have a refund, i know its not TT fault but im getting sick of waiting.

its shit, i paid 663quid for some coilovers, it says 3-5 days delivery, and i emailed them, but it takes 3-5 days for them to get them, then they have got to send them to me, im goin on a track next week and told them i needed them before next weekend but still waiting, and getting pissed off........

i asked for the refund before the order was processed. and they sent my money back to the wrong paypal dtails. Any major company would have noticed the mistake and sent a further refund to the correct pay pal account.

im pissed off with them to be fair, im not using them again after this, it happens too often with them.

they cant control a buisness and theres no fone number to call either which is wank

deffo the last time i ever give them a penny, il be using dave...

Hi Guys,

Martina here, wanting to say I am really sorry about the R.Kit's taking so long I really am. As I said to many of you in email's we had ordered these and they we're meant to be here for before the website re-opened. We we're basically messed about by our supplier big time (saying they had them, then saying they needed to get the 90* Joiner's). All Kit's we're dispatched yesterday, and should be with everyone waiting in the next few days, if you haven't done already. Again I really am sorry!!

We have been on top of orders since we re-opened it was just this one thing that went pear shaped.

@ Mo - Just to let you know refund taken care of and I have emailed you.

@ Dan - Sorry about the lead time's being wrong, Toby will be going though and checking them all.

Again I am sorry guys!!!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend,

Speak soon,

M's :lol:

Ps - This is my first post on the Forum, so "HELLO" everyone!!!!! :)