Fast And Furious

This film took place between one and two, so the continuity is there mate

It can't of taking place between one and 2 ? if you have seen the prequel of the 2nd one it shows paul walker buying the silver skyline at the start of the 2nd one and building it up and in that one he is still on the run from the cops for letting vin diesel go so it can't be based in between then its between 2 and 3 cause han is in the start of that one lol.

Yeah I thought it was ok, kind of film I need to watch twice to get the jist of it. I reckon if anything its meant to be between 2F2F and Tokyo Drift. As when Brians choosing cars from the impound, he says "I crashed one of those" etc.

Al.

I though it was a prety wikid film, even better for the fact it was free :)

Well worth a watch

Could have been more tuner orientated in my opinion as it did seem a bit over muscled as such

Lush lookin S15 in it, despite only really seeing it for a flash

What do u lot recon of the new scoobie in it?

Im not to keen, look like chuncky hatches imo

But not seen one in person yet

I thought it was ok, good film but like some people have said it felt different to the others, not really a fast and furious film. Think they could have had more to do with the cars, dam it makes me want my car built even more now though! :mellow::)

I loved it :)

To be fair, Fast and Furious films are fun, so I'm not fussed about the far-fetched-ness, as it's fun to watch :mellow:

Same here - they're just a bit of light hearted good fun

Totally agree went to see it last night and it aint a fast and furious film to me not much in way of cars, to me it forgot what f&f is about.

good action in it some good chase scenes though it aint no ronin or bullit lol.

what pissed me off was that paul walker at the end of 2 fast 2 furious was gonna open a garage with tyreese in miami and now in that one he's back in law enforcement in L.A to me it just contradicts the ending in 2 fast 2 furious.

feel there will be another though

Tyreese wanted too much to do the film and was being an arse so they left him out - there was supposed to be a bit where Paul Walker says about trying to stick it in Miami but left him when the FBI called as that was always his dream job but it got cut LOL

The bit made me laugh where vin diesel dropped it drop a gear and the car wheelied(the bit where he was about to crush pheonix)

Mitch

hahaha how did he no the car would do that and already doing 50mph the car would need 5000bhp to do that lol bit too fake for my likeing

Google the "F Bomb Camaro" its a twin turbo monster!!

Thats the car he used and it can actually do that...... apparently

Why didnt he pick the Red R35 GTR from the impound that was lush!!!

Thats what I was thinking too!

And when he was picking cars from the list on the big screen he pulled out a new GTR too and didn't use it!!!!!

I took it for what it was - a decent film with some nice cars in it!

Steve

i thought it was an excellent film, less cheesy than the others and abit more serious about telling the story. ithought it was good that they included Han from tokyo drift, that explained how dominic knew him. it wasn't as much on the cars as i first hoped, but all in all being a fast and furious fanatic i thought it was great to see the old cast back together again. can not beieve they killed off letty!

and why the hell did brian just stick with the R35 GTR i will never no.

to those of you who have not seen it, GO!

Tbh it wasnt "street" enough, and the tunnels scenes are just riduculous! going that fast! that close to the car in front! on a tunnel tighter than a ducks arse!

Notice no starlet tho :) bit dissapointed with that, show enough bloody honda's!

My understanding of it, this was set before tokyo drift... so theres another opening as they left tokyo drift open.

Have to admit tho, the music album is pretty shit hot :mellow:

My understanding of it, this was set before tokyo drift... so theres another opening as they left tokyo drift open

it runs along side tokyo drift. at the end, when brian and mia break him out of the prison van (ok you dont actually se it ) he leaves for tokyo and he gets there to find that han has been killed. thats why he said at the end that he knew han. answered a key question, because nobody knew ho dominic knew han when he appeared at the end of tokyo drift. :mellow:

Fast and Furious 5 is in development. Paul Walker said, â??Iâ??ve spoken with executives at Universal at this point and theyâ??re pretty serious about it. Theyâ??re developing it. They know where they want it to take place. They want to do it in Europe.â?ÂÂ[15] Vin Diesel has also stated that he always planned to make two more films. "I try to think out the story even before we go to shoot the film that's at hand," he said. "So, yes I had been thinking about it. I actually thought of shooting both of the movies back-to-back with Universal with the president of Universal and he was like, 'What? We're just getting our feet back together.'

source: wiki