Starlet__sr's Well, Starlet Sr Lol

Well originally bought this to replace a 206 gti, which I couldn't afford to run after being made redundant, plus it was shite anyway. Bought it as a mint standard car, and planned to keep it that way, up until I had a go in a few faster starlets, and decided to get greedy. Finally decided on an action plan to add some choice mods, ended up buying a set of new tein coilovers, front and rear c/f cusco braces, new linkage bearings to replace bushes, slowly building up a full set of poly bushes, pics will come shortly once I fetch the parts from my dads work as I have limited garage space lol. Anyway, enjoy the pics, and hopefully the build when it starts to take shape.

Damien

Picture289.jpg

Picture290.jpg

Picture288.jpg

Picture221.jpg

Picture218.jpg

Sleep is always good :) nice clean example of the SR :lol: don't normally see many SR's around which is good.

Lol, I love the look of a standard Sr, especially white, just a pain to keep clean, and thank you:) Had it up on the ramps the other day when getting a quote for a manifold to backbox exhaust, the guy was shocked at how immaculate it was

Damien

How long have you had the car? And yes white is hard to keep clean but i really prefer white to black, because on a black car u can see all the pollen and dust sitting on the car after just a day after polishing or cleaning the car. PLUS..... good thing about a white car is that you don't get to see water marks on the body :) hehe

How long have you had the car? And yes white is hard to keep clean but i really prefer white to black, because on a black car u can see all the pollen and dust sitting on the car after just a day after polishing or cleaning the car. PLUS..... good thing about a white car is that you don't get to see water marks on the body hehe

About 3-4 months now, I hate having a mucky car, and having OCD, is not good lol, I find myself washing it every two days. I've had the black cars, never again, if I get the time, i'll be respraying this on the outside, but with a pearl effect, always thought it would look good, be an even more interesting SR :)