An idea, as the SR was a limited Sport model, of 250 (iirc) of them made in Pure White, Quicksilver and Satin Black. Maybe, due to us having a range of SR's now on the site, having a register to accumilate a rough number on how many are left - and how many we have on the site?

Practically just the SR owners filling out a small form for a post, describing their car etc etc.

Similar layout to this :

Owner:

Owned Since:

Colour:

Last 6 Digits On VIN Number: *to tell which number it was made*

Modifications:

Pictures:

Something like that? Its just to get some information on the sites SR history, and how many of the edition are left.

Just a thought

Sam.

• 2 weeks later...
An idea, as the SR was a limited Sport model, of 250 (iirc) of them made in Pure White, Quicksilver and Satin Black.

Where did you get these colours from dude? More like Toyota Super White, Toyota Metallic Black and Toyota Metallic Silver! :thumbsup:

Quiksilvers a much better description than Toyota Metallic Silver

Which sound wank and half as accurate as the first name imo :)

If the starlets used 1A0 (or 1AO, whichever) for the paintcode on silver, it was named quicksilver. Toyota just cut corners after a certain point. They don't even make anything remotely sporty now either. A Yaris SR is a push :)

• 3 weeks later...

I have set up the SR Register now, so you SR owners are more than welcome to pop over there and get to work :surrender:

I hope you don't mind me pinning it Geo, if your not too keen your welcome to unpin / move the topic.

Galliano