Not a good day!!!!

Well it looks like a few of us are having bad luck lately and its now my turn by the looks!!!!!

Its my fisrt day having the car back on the road (legally B)B) ) and firstly i got pulled for not having my seat belt on (I know I know serves me right) anyway got a £30 fine to pay now!!!!

Secondly I had a flat tyre, had to take my time to the nearest garage for some air to get the car home. Hope fully it can be repaired otherwise thats another £60 B) !!!!

But good news is i should be starting a new job next Monday!!!!!

Sparky

Yes it could have been worse but luckily it wasnt so flat and got away with driving slowly.

Yes it is my bday on saturday Gaz Cheers for the early Happy Bday! B)

Yes shelly i know its about time i got off my ass!!!! Hopefully will have a better job soon working up at heathrow airport! B)

Sparky

Happy birthday matey, have a good one B)

Bit of a shit about the seat belt thing,once an officer tryed giving me a fine for not having my seat belt on when i pulled out of my road, i was putting it on at the time but he was being arsey, had a moan and "warned" me lol

lol i got a warning for not wearing my seatbelt when i got pulled over once... i un clipped my seat belt when he pulled me over, he came over and then asked me about it!! and he thought i was taking the piss when i told him!!!

The Law, too busy seeing your obey every rule to the smallest detail to deal with real crime  B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

couldnt agree more. the police are fecking useless... i had my last car nicked at gunpoint, and i saw the sodding tosser that held me up with the gun in my local town, so reported it... and they couldnt find him on the 30+ cameras around town, and then spotted my car in the same town with different plates took down the reg and reported it... and guess what!

they couldnt find it! even to this date (it was 4 years ago) they still havent

found the car, even though its been spotted a few times!

Rich.

Waste of space, im not saying the whole force.But just 99% cant be bothered.maybe its too much paperwork and hassle rich?

i had my showcar broken into, BUT i caught the guy in the act, had hold of him even though he was out his face on smack , phoned the police and 1hour later they arrived.. not being funny but my local station is 5 minutes away, not even that.

rant over | sorry to hijack the post sparky B) it had to be said though

yeah, true, not all of them are useless... some of them are ok, its the ones round my area that are nobs... i dont mind if they are fair, as in if i was speeding past a school then pull me, but just doing as producer just because the car is modified is a stupid waste of police and my time.

The police station in our village has been closed! But then I live in the second lowest crime rate postcode area (for insurance purposes B) ) -- It used to be the lowest until two knobbers from the same year at school as me decided to steal about 50 cars in 6months.

I've had a fine for not wearing a seatbelt - was in the back seat of my mates car, we had just pulled away from where we were parked up and they pulled my mate for doing 22mph B) (it was a 15mph limit down the shore front promenade, which we all thought was a recomended limit) Buggers!

sparky, i didnt get you a birthday cake, does that make me a bad man lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its ok mate, just give me your Glanza and we will call it quits B)B)B)B)

Ive been a victim of the whole bad luck thing too guys! Picked up my GT advance yesterday from wales, my very first one. Was sweet all the way home. Drove round a mates like you do, came home later on last night and my temp guage was lookin a bit bad! i crawled home so as not to create unneccessary heat. got on the drive and there was coolant peeing out B) Thought it was a coolant hose at first, turns out its my water pump so ive now gota get the part and get that fitted before i drive my GT again. Today though i have converted my speedo dial and put an expander on my jap radio for now. and it seems like ive found a bumblebee friend who's been sitting in my car and clumsily walking around the whole time!

happy belated birthday!

and yeah, the police round here are pricks, Craig's been pulled about 3 times for the past few months and they did number plate/license/insurance checks on him because they didn't think someone aged 20 would be driving an import... fuckers. even my mum thinks they're useless, she saw them helping some guy push his broken car from the middle of the road to a layby and went "oh, they're finally doing something useful then"

to be honest, the pigs really piss me off, they just use their badge to intimidate people and instead of hunting down criminals, go after people who put money and effort into their cars. maybe they'd make more money if they actually had some brains.

this should be renamed into "happy birthday + we hate police thread" or something lol