Zorst has given up on me

Today my zorst has finally decided to come down, had to drive back from Reading with an exhaust hanging from my car, sounds like a beast though!! B)

So it's time i have to get a full system, does anyone know what WickedEP zorst are like? I heard Gaz has one.... tell me more.

WEPR's are alright, but to be honest the quality leaves something to be desired from what i heard, talk to shane (mint_turbo) about his for his GT28R, doesnt line up for shit!

Then you got autofixed ones, daves flows well but it dont sit straight, in fact it bends quite a bit to the left, doesn't sit flush with the bulge in the bumper, and its steadily getting more and more out of place.

I'd prob say go for one of the top job blitz/hks jobbies, as they're the ones to go for really, i've heard the 5Zigen ones are good too, and quite a good price.

If you can find a Tanabe SuperMedalionRacing system like mine then that'd be a good bet, but i've never seen another so it'd be a random stab in the dark.

WEPR's are alright, but to be honest the quality leaves something to be desired from what i heard, talk to shane (mint_turbo) about his for his GT28R, doesnt line up for shit!

Then you got autofixed ones, daves flows well but it dont sit straight, in fact it bends quite a bit to the left, doesn't sit flush with the bulge in the bumper, and its steadily getting more and more out of place.

I'd prob say go for one of the top job blitz/hks jobbies, as they're the ones to go for really, i've heard the 5Zigen ones are good too, and quite a good price.

If you can find a Tanabe SuperMedalionRacing system like mine then that'd be a good bet, but i've never seen another so it'd be a random stab in the dark.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Surely WEPR's and The Autofixed one's are EP82 specific and so not designed for the Glanza.

why dont you get a universal backbox from Halfrauds shelly? :D

Surely WEPR's and The Autofixed one's are EP82 specific and so not designed for the Glanza.

why dont you get a universal backbox from Halfrauds shelly? :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

um, no they will fit a glanza no problem, my friend has an autofixed one (who shelly has talked to) as does GeeUK from tgtt, who both have glanza's.

Not sure if WEPR offer two versions for the different vehicles though, but a simple check of their price list will show that.

sorry to hear that shelly, bit of a bummer.

Gaz's wepr system is mint, yes it does sit at a slight angle but most exhausts do on a starlet. the quality is spot on, alltho i think he had to trim 3" off of the mid section?

I have a hks system, again it sits angled.quiet too which i like.

apexi's look good value but ive yet to see one fitted

never hurd many people complain about WEPR build quality :D all the people i've met with them all sware by them, was a few comments on the downpipe cracking due to the weight not being supported but they now come complete with flexi section so thats nothing to worrie about, mine is fantastic, had quite a few garages comment on how good it is too, aswell as sounding the nuts, i had no issues with lining it up and mine sits perfect!

on the plus side it's great value for money and Sasha is a really good trader! as i said on msn shell it's best doing a search on TGTT about them to find out for ya self! don't see the point in paying over the odds for an exhaust because it's got HKS/Blitz spamped on it!

ive heard 5Zigen Fireballs are a good price, and easily available, aswell as looking and sounding good.

it might not be fireball, but its fire something, do a search on tgtt.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah i have been looking at Petbeemer custom exhaust. But i just aint sure yet. Looks as thought it might be a Autofixed to me, but that will take about 2 weeks.

As in HKS, nice quiet zorsts that i like, e.g.dragger (90 deci). But pricey, but i can afford it. Blitz is too loud.

fujitsubo is too loud too as that is 107 (deci).

Apexi aint sure.

5Zigen i heard bad reports.

:D not a clue guys, how about a standard EP91 turbo one hehe.

Sorry to hijack the post Shell but since we are on the topic of exhausts have a look what just happened to mine :D

1pipe.jpg

Zorst.jpg

I was driving along and i stopped to soften the D2's on the back :D and i noticed it was at a funny angle so i kicked it and it was wobbling like mad so my mate just took it out for me. It blows a bit though

Makes the car look high now so gonna have to deck it some more B):D

Going to book it in to ProSpeed for a 4.5" angled Jap can i think B)

Sparky