Really like the Civic coupe's, and i mean really like them ;)

I was after one for about 6 months but couldn't find the right one, then found out it was cheaper to ensure a Lexus IS200 than it was one of these so i bought the lex! A bit of me still wish's i bought one of these though :o

Looks like you got a tidy one though, looks pretty unmolested :wacko: Will be watching for updates with envyous eyes :D

Jason

@ Gal - It goes over bumps fine im told but it is quite close to my driveway when going into it. It will be made worse when i lower it too :wacko:. But i'll try my best to keep it in the mint condition i've got it in.

@ Jason - Don't get any hopes up for mods yet :o. got a long time until im better again. Im getting wheels and coilovers before chrismas so it should look quite smart by then :D. And it is unmolested trust me. It has 85K of old man driving miles :D. the engine runs so smoothly without a pink or knock.

New mod though...I persuaded my girlfriend to help me debadge the boot it as i was too weak ;). Still got the H in the middle of the boot though.

Bourkey.

@ Jason - Don't get any hopes up for mods yet :D . got a long time until im better again. Im getting wheels and coilovers before chrismas so it should look quite smart by then :o . And it is unmolested trust me. It has 85K of old man driving miles :D . the engine runs so smoothly without a pink or knock.

Bourkey.

No rush mate ;) Good things come to those who wait, or something like that! most important thing to do is work on getting back to full health, the mods can wait............for the moment :D

Jason :wacko:

i might add mr bourke, that now that you own a civic. we are in direct competition. as the N15 was nissan's answer to the civic. and nissan did very well :p

from what you've told me in your emails you have some good plans for it, look forward to seeing them.

i got 2 under car strut brace/tie bar. if your interested let me know and ill dig them out of the garage. also a d15 inlet manifold.

Cars clean mate... as some1 said get on www.civiclife.net, i was there before i come here, nice people on there.

@ Ross - I like a good competition. You will have a head start as im not tuning for a while but i guarantee i will catch you :p.

@ Cragle - Yep i have had a snoop about on there but i haven't said hello yet. Also is that the front and rear lower tie bars you have? Will they fit my coupe?

Bourkey

We will probebly end up cleaning this at the weekend if its a nice weekend Bourkey is extremly clean when it comes to cars he as been doing 3 step waxing with one hand now thats someone who wants a clean car :p.

Craig

No it's just a cold but because i still have no immune system it is ten times worse.

Oh yeah did i tell you i got the car in the yard with the gates shut :p. I reversed it on instead and it didn't catch on the floor. It will when i get coilovers though :p.

Bourkey

@ Cragle - It will have to wait for the 21st of this month but i most probably take them off you hands :p.

@ Craig - Yeah back to the wooden blocks it will be when the car is slammed :p.

Bourkey

Guest Enzo

nice ride burkster! im hardwired to ek shape civics man and can apreceate yours, the mrs has a rare ek4 saloon, ive had a ek4 hatch as you know and i built up a written off ej like your last year into a minter . . . . il have to post pics of that in a seperate thred as i was well proud of what i did to that.

they are deffo nice cars and luvly to sit in, id always have the fact it was a prefacelift in the back of my head though, as the tiny changes of the facelift look soo much better but anyways

well done with it dude. my two p, if your infactuated with it,(probably a matter of time tbh)

then sort the handling and brakes out, then sell it for a profit, since you got it so cheap and get a b16 model, it makes the most sense.

if i was to empty my sack into one id have to have a k24 hybrid, a mate up here had one that made 240bhp of naturaly aspirated muscular goodness

what do I know I'm only an old cunt who's wasted cash on things before.

lol the QC doesnt really constitue or imply any type of term relating to 'old cunt'

Im sorry....does that say "Toyota Coupe"???

No.

No, it clearly does not. Infact it says the complete opposite...it says.............ci......civi.......civic coupe.

Get. Out. Before I call security!

lol minted craic philious :lol:

Cheers for your commets bud ;). I've been in it for half a mile but that was as a passenger and it felt really nice and solid to be in. I was always moaning about the little rattles in the Starlet :lol:.

Get the pics of yours up i want to see what it looks like. I've got a fair few ideas i my head. The wheels i want arent spectacular but they will give it the look im after plus the coilovers too will make it look like a proper street racer!! There is a few facelift bits i want for it but it is finding them here for cheap. I would go scrappy but i am not in a position to go climbing on cars yet ;).

As for the engine i have plans believe me. Im importing a full turbo kit early next year. Im waiting as i want to drive it standard for a bit first to get used to driving again. It will be the end of the year by the time i drive it too. The turbo kit is amazing and has fantastic reviews. That will push it over the 200bhp mark straight away and with exhaust and more engine mods im hoping to take it further. The reason i want more is the prices for the parts are half the price of what i paid before. I Would sell it and get a B16 model but im not fussed about it. Im happy with this one :D.

Admitidly i am nervous about chucking a load of money at my car again after writing off my pride and joy but if i didn't i would be bored out of my tree :D.

Im bringing it to JAE as everyone is taking advantage of the big boot :D. Siobhan will be driving it though unless by a miricle my hand starts working again.

Bourkey

• 3 months later...

Mate it's a minter. Im realled gutted about not getting a good drive of this. Siobhan has and she said it drove perfect. The guy i got it off had it serviced at Honda every 10K as his son worked there. The book is all stamped up too. I think the factory bhp is 106 bhp.

All it needs is Tax and MOT but if you want it i can do it for the right price bearing in mind Tax is £100 for 6 months and MOT's are around £30. I doubt very much it will fail.

Wheels are 4 stud.