Pikey Dilemma

;)

Have a slight Dilemma I'm not sure how to Approach :lol:

I live in a Small 12 House Close and around the corner is a Lil Pikey Fooker that insists on driving up and down our street Day and Night Revving and General Chav ASBO stuff. He has a Banging Punto rolling on 14's and those Gangster Trademark Lexus Rear Lights and more Chrome than a Halfords Shop Window, we all know the type.

His latest Stint is when he passes and i'm not home he parks outside pumping music loud to get my Missus curtain twitching then gives a Middle Finger and drives off.

On a few Occasions his mates in there Bad Ass Motors (Saxos and 206's) park outside leaving them there overnight.

The Temptation to pop around and 12 Bore the Cars and Chavs is there but as I have my Car on the Drive and a Respectable house and a mrs home alone often, I fear Chav ASBO Retaliation ;)

Any Suggestions???? The Missus is pissed and wants to call the Cops but I already know they will say

"Hmmm there's nothing we can do (Scratch ass and eat Donut)"

Baseball bat?

Seriously the worst thing you can do is react..just try ignoring them

You could also try calling the cops and reporting it..and then each time something happens write down the date, time and incident with reg numbers etc and keep doing it..that way you prove they are being a pain in the ass.

If the police still don't do anything keep phoning and reporting..eventually they should look into it.

You could always try getting a friend to pay them and their cars a visit so they don't know it is you?

Baseball bat?

Seriously the worst thing you can do is react..just try ignoring them

You could also try calling the cops and reporting it..and then each time something happens write down the date, time and incident with reg numbers etc and keep doing it..that way you prove they are being a pain in the ass.

If the police still don't do anything keep phoning and reporting..eventually they should look into it.

You could always try getting a friend to pay them and their cars a visit so they don't know it is you?

Cheers mate!

Yeah its annoying, if i had my way i'd go around and give them a beating, but it wouldn't resolve it :lol:

We are ignoring them but the only issue i have is the fact they do it when the mrs is home alone to me thats just bullying and cowardly of them.

If theyre doing when you gf is home alone report it as intimidating behaviour, especialy if theyre more than one car and as you say they have been seen to sit out side your house. Even reporting the noise with a reg plate should see them a visit by the local plod.

Diesel on the windscreens!!! its not obvious... and the chav fuckers wudnt know what it is... stains the glass like a bitch!!!

Personally id gone down the old bill road... dont suppose there "modifications" are insured.

put claims in for a section 59!! say theyve been raacing up and down. surely your neighbours think the same?

spill a bag of 1" clout nails on the road.

buy a banger for 50 quid and ram the fuckers.

the engine oil one is a good one, since its pretty easy to do. but it makes a mess of your road, just make sure put the plug back on after so it looks like its leaked :surrender:

you kno what mate next time they come.....you call me ill come up with some goons from around my area lolz and ill fukk them up for ya.

That's smart fella, you being in Nottingham ------ He's only down the road ----- Cardiff............. :surrender:

The ol bill is the best way to be honest. Sort the police out, get them to come to your house and park in the driveway and wait for them to get there. If they do it regularly and you have listed the crimes and dates etc, they can have them.

Speak to your neighbours, get them to do the same too.

Well the police weren't interested as thought 'nothing we can do' because he isn't obstructing my drive and they cant see them doing what they do well the car hasn't moved now for over 24 hours and no one has been to it. ah well

Thanks for some of the helpful replies guys :surrender:

tell them your fed up of it and it gone too far you have a gun and your going round

they will be round in a shot :unsure:

alternativly i know a mate with a recovery stuck with a "spec" on it so each car could disapear :surrender:

Mate if the car has been there for a while get a couple of trolley jacks and wheels the F***er across the road or down a little bit. Also brake fluid across the paintwork tends to work a treat when trying to get a point across to someone!haha!

How i hate pikeys

Personally, I'd just ring one of the local ads in the paper that collects scrap cars, and they pay you for it, that way, there's no trace of you or anyone touching the car, or if you can, ring vosa up, state that a car has been abandoned outside your house and hasn't moved in so and so days, they'll take it away too. Depends how far you wanna go really, thankfully I don't live in such an area. Good option is to burn it out lol.

Damien

Alright, thinking about this logically. I think you know that doing something to their cars will cause a massive problem to you. Engine oil would be funny, but I think they'd get you back. Put some diseasel in a spray bottle and spray some on the windscreen as you walk past. Thats reet funny.

Try ringing like Damien said, that'd be good. But alternately, keep ringing the police or just ignore it. Sucks to be in that situation though mate!

• 2 weeks later...

Again speaking sensibly, I think you would be best to speak to some of your neighbours and ask them if they have noticed the issue. If they have, then ring the police and make a complaint. If they don't do anything to start with, then start making notes of when everything happens and ask your neighbours to do the same. Then take the info to your council and they should be able to refer it to the police.

God I hate little sods that do that sort of thing. We used to have some idiot in a 1litre Corsa that used to just drive round our block revving up all the time. Was very annoying!

Brake fluid in a super soaker.... get your kids out behind the car... and spray the cars acting as tho your playin with the kids... no one in the area is going to think your attacking the cars. (im an evil little bast*rd when it comes to this)

in fairness if it were me id get out and kick his teeth in.. or more to the point id go kick the sh*te right out the dad.. that would make him stop comming down...

anyway if you do decided to do any of that... atleast you can call the cops if they tend to retaliate if they do..

one or two more ways you can feck them off..

1) slash tires

2) under the car with a welder... weld the wheels solid

3) the brake fluid in a super soaker idea

4) get your kids to brick the windows.. (what im not paying for it.. i never seen my kids do it)

5) sump plug out (put a basin down so you keep your drive good then remove when oil is out) let them drive away engine SEIZEEE FTW!!!

6) how much shite can you fire up the guys exhaust.. anything to block it right up!

7) kick the sh*te out the son/father

8) threat with bassball bat

9) brick through his window with a letter attached saying "i love you"

10) or finaly see if its possible to snip his timing belt from underneath..

i have evil ways.. dont park in my street i will mess you up.