My Tropical Starlet By Veldugo

Ok, is Time to be more active, here is some pics of my Starlet, is not too much for now but many things will come...

starlet_by_veldugo_1817.jpg.xs.jpg

starlet_by_veldugo_2893.jpg.xs.jpg

starlet_by_veldugo_3332.jpg.xs.jpg

starlet_by_veldugo_7617.jpg.xs.jpg

starlet_by_veldugo_4178.jpg.xs.jpg

starlet_by_veldugo_8664.jpg.xs.jpg

starlet_by_veldugo_9603.jpg.xs.jpg

starlet_by_veldugo_motor827.jpg.xs.jpg

And my List:

Glanza front strut bar

Glanza front low strut bar

Denso twin electrode spark plug

Custom air duct to intake manifold

Custom power earth system.

Small paint job on the engine cover

Filter.....I don't know

Honda civic strut bar (mod to fit perfectly in side the trunk)

Rims 195/70/14 AWS

Some music:

Kenwood MP3, Satelital and HD radio, 1x 400 watts Power, 2 x 6x9", 2 x 6" speakers, 2 dome tweaters, and the 8" bazooka.

And other minus things, like custom fog lights and switch.......

Looks mint bud,

Where abouts are you from?

Gary

I'm from the beautifull Dominican Republic, in the middle of the caribbean, I have my car since 1.5 years ago and have more or less the same time reading this asome forum.

Cheers to Galliano for the note about the starlet's versions.

• 2 weeks later...

very nice engine bay mate!! but i would seriously ditch that induction kit u have, and replace it for either a proper enclosed box with a good air feed to it, or an open filter with a big air feed! when mine was N/A and i added a huge cold air feed, it realy made a difference. think it suffered from heat soak realy badly.

much more planned?

can you get parts fairly easily in dom rep? ive been there its a beautiful place u lucky git!

Jay

Thanks Jay, in fact after many "try and fault" test I get that filter because have a carbon look cap that cover the filter from the heat of the radiator, ut before that I was trying with things like this:....

starlet_engine_motor_veldugo01_05551.jpg.xs.jpg

starlet_engine_motor_veldugo01_03572.jpg.xs.jpg

starlet_engine_motor_veldugo01_04660.jpg.xs.jpg

The 3th change, The was my favorite...but the battery is alwais kicking the distribuitor cap. I know a CAi is the best option, but the problem is...on this country we always have problems with flods, you can easily get stuck for a "river in middle of the street", any way if you have an Idea or pic that can help my ears are wide open.

For us is imposible to buy aftermarkets part localy, the only option is internet, but is expensive, the other way is "LA 20" ( the 20th street) is a street full with parts shop, they always are bringing parts for starlet and glanzas, that means find someting cool for your car is a lucky strike, for exemple I have to trip 3 times to that place before I can find the front strut bar.

My proyects will be ( I hope so)

-Remix front bumper, without the small front bars, I whatn to change that for a kind of mess grille.

-Jeep wrangler head lights with projector and blue light halo as fog lights.

-Projector head lights with blue light halo, I know that sounds cool and imposible...but yu will see...he, he he.

-Starlet front lip.

-Rear glanza spoiler (the uper one and the duck tail)

-Side skirts ( Yeah I know you never see before those for 4 doors starlet, but on this country we are very creative people).

-Glanza S cluster with Indiglow.

-I want to switch the Overdrive button tho the stearing wheel.

-Carbon look cluster sorround and acents.

-Isolation of all the interior, for reduce the exterior sound and the heat (I'm on a tropical Island).

-and someting more, tha t I can remember right now...

• 1 month later...