What Speed You Had Your Gt Turbo? Mph

not standard he runs around 200-205bhp he reckons

gt spec hybrid ct9 ...fmic...fuel pump....piggy bak i think ?

wat ya think?

ha no i doubt it very much on that spec.although i have tapped 225kph before having to slow down with about another 2k left in 5th gear.converts to 142mph but i had 260bhp td04

have had GPS verified 134mph with more to go but backed out of it.

Same here but 135mph. Had more to go but was a little scary. That was the weekend before i wrapped it up.

Ported CT9 boosting at 12psi with mani, exhaust and bare turbo (no filter/mesh). People reckoned it was 180+bhp

Bourkey

strange how yours didn't speedcut, as mine did until i fitted an SLD.

Never speed cut ever. As soon as it was ran in i tested it as i wanted to know. Craig's does i think as well and his is n/a.

Bourkey

Guest Enzo

i mind that, it was weird i spied them coming onto the slip with my eagle eyes and hanged back, was phoning you like mad to tell you to slow down.

i always check the slips through habit, its saved my bacon atleast 3 times

with the 6 speed box in my old starlet i had 145 or just over on the clock but it was still pulling and would have done a little more. obviously this was not on the public highways :D lol

c56 gearboxe's have shorter ratio's than c52's or c53's in gt's. People say 168mph is the limit for c52's or c53's but how when dave burwashes hit 180 at AFR and H.R.F v300 hit 299kph? With stock GT gearboxes, ive heard of 160mph from a 4EFE gearbox used in a glanza before and 155 from a c56 gearbox in the same car. Glanza gear ratios are different having shorter 3rd and 4th gears than the c52-c53's.

202mph lol no chance bud un less u got the old veyron engine under tha hood haha :)

i wonder wat my n/a could do i say 1 tun flat out lol?

I've had 105 in 4th lol

That's with a rolla mani and open air filter

so true my n/a koncks out past100mph pisses me of sometimes!takes ages to build up after that. so i just don't even try! max i have done is 118mph but down hill so doesnt really count. i might try the open filter.

my old glanza with k1 Blitz tubby 142mph on the gps, wouldnt go any faster unless it had a rocket strapped to the back and an massive downhill, anyway why would youwant to go any faster than 120 in a starlet? they feel shite after 110mph (or should i say you dont really feel anything after 110mph)

"202mph...but I am running 1Bar of boost so... " THEN DID YOU WAKE UP??

"202mph...but I am running 1Bar of boost so... " THEN DID YOU WAKE UP??

he was joking just so people don't start actually believing it.

although i must say i have peaked the 200mph mark on a few occasions :) only like 2 or 3 times though, nothing silly.