bluewater on 13th

its always the car park near house of fraser isnt it? the top one. and kicks off at around half 8 i think.

not sure if me and "the mr" will make it now by the way as he wants to take his intercooler off today (gay) so depends, may see you there but may not!

never knew you were so local. im from rainham. pop up to the bluewater meet, round the back of house of fraiser at the top level right at the very back, if there not at the top theyve moved to the level below.

lol, Lovley place! If you like getting stabbed! Where bouts are you from?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i live in Medway, not quite as Sean Of the Dead-esque as Sheppey but not great either lol. Sheppey beaches are alright though, if it weren't for the drunk chavvy football fan nobs.

Was nice to finally put some faces to names last night, was a shame there wasnt many more Glanzas and GTs up there. The ones i did see though were very nice indeed.

Alena its weird you saying about sean of the dead because a pair of twins from the island are in the film as zombies, you often see them walking around town.

Good to meet u last night man but u left at the wrong time, that chavvy Saxo went downstairs for a bit and locked his keys in the car! As it was delocked and dehandled he had to break into it, his mate used a screwdriver to open his rear quarter window - smashing it in the process! Then he fecked off leaving the glass on the floor, may not bode to well for future meets.

DSC00976.jpg

DSC00977.jpg

i know a few of the modmed lot they are ok.

infact i have a few friends of there.

nice pics si lol

those 2 people standing up in that top pic are the ones i knew, there actually alright.

LOL!! :) I would of loved to of seen it, Wicked pics there mate. Had a nice little play on the way home with an RS turb. Si did you know that the pretty purple MX5 that was up there has a Greddy turbo kit and Nitrous!!! Was actually quite a good night when it stopped raining.