opinions on what tires people think are good. sensible ones tho lol no 888s or anythin <_<. thinkin proxy t1r's but still would like opinions on what folk think before i go n buy 4 tires. cheers

Russell :thumbsup:

I use T1-R's, £40 each, can't fault them at all. Great grip all round, for fast road use they do the job very well. The only thing that I will say is that they wear down quicker than some other tyres. Take it easy on the wheelspins. :thumbsup:

Goodyear Eagles GSD3 (Discontinued but there are sets about) - Great in dry and the wet. Have not heard good feedback about the Parada Spec II's in the wet and they also have less tread.

Joz

tis for 15s. yeh im not likin how people say the paradas are garbage in the wet tho. i had proxes before but it was the proxes4's and they were decent in the wet. i just cant decide but need to buy some asap lol. ill wait and see if anyone else has some opinions that sway me.

Russell

T1-R's only understeer when you have a fair bit of steering lock on.

What I found with them is they're excellent when they have plenty of tread, then when it starts wearing down they get worse and worse and worse and eventually they are useless. Lay off the wheelspins and they'll be ok though.

try camskill HERE my t-1r's just cost me £133 delivered from there they seen as good as the eagle f1 gsd3's so far but they are very soft but in my opinion just as good so far considering there £20 cheaper per tyre!!. :thumbsup:

noticed that tmd only have the t1rs in 195/50/15. would 5mm be that different ones i have on are 195/45/15.

think i just keep askin questions to put off spendin 160 sheets :thumbsup:

Russell

Go on blackcircles.com they have 195/45/15.

£40 each.

And no it's not 5mm difference it's 5% of the width of the tyre. (The sidewalls are measured as a percentage).