Right after a whole week of messing about and not being bothered to upload these pics i thought it was about time to sort them out and do it.

Absoluty awesome day, with some very nice Eps on display some great dyno results and a lot of awesome people. Big Thanks to the legend that is Mike at Monster Motorsport for his expertise and the use of his company dyno :thumbsup:

Anyway ill let the pics do the talking!!!!

DSCF2187.jpg

DSCF2188.jpg

DSCF2189.jpg

DSCF2192.jpg

DSCF2193.jpg

DSCF2195.jpg

DSCF2196.jpg

DSCF2197.jpg

DSCF2198.jpg

DSCF2199.jpg

DSCF2201.jpg

DSCF2202.jpg

DSCF2203.jpg

DSCF2204.jpg

DSCF2205.jpg

DSCF2206.jpg

DSCF2207.jpg

DSCF2208.jpg

DSCF2209.jpg

DSCF2210.jpg

DSCF2211.jpg

DSCF2212.jpg

DSCF2213.jpg

Enjoy <_<

Liam

Good work Liam - great pics! Thanks again for all who attended, it really was a very enjoyable day and a great bunch of people too! Was very tiring but worth it. Im actually looking forward to doing another if anyone fancies organising another.

Mike

Nice pic there. Seems liek a luvley day you had!.

What where the results for your n/a?

Mine made 83BHP and not sure what the torque was!! Im well happy with it thought it was gonna fail quite epicly and it did me proud :thumbsup:

Ill scan my graph and get it up when i have some time.

well you left early after you had your run didnt you, and all but the ones of mine and liams on the dyno was took after you left.

so thats what the fuck before you get mardy

mike might have them all still on his system mate. wait for him to see this.

i made 196.8bhp. a little disappointed as i was certain i would break 200. this is it was only boosting at 1bar instead of 1.1 and i actually made peak power at only 0.9 bar as the boost dropped off up the revs. so maybe a small boost leak or some restriction somewhere. or maybe just in need of an ebc.

mike might have them all still on his system mate. wait for him to see this.

i made 196.8bhp. a little disappointed as i was certain i would break 200. this is it was only boosting at 1bar instead of 1.1 and i actually made peak power at only 0.9 bar as the boost dropped off up the revs. so maybe a small boost leak or some restriction somewhere. or maybe just in need of an ebc.

Enzo - No worries, as Keirz says the Dyno saves everyones graphs and results so can easily recall info if needed. Had so much on organising and running the day I didnt think about getting everyones figures up on the forums. Im hoping someone else takes on the organising mantle next time!!!

i would happily help out mike you know that mate.

looking forward to the next one, be it in the glanza or depending if i decide to sell up i may be in the gs300.

1st was andy bills tdo4 glanza made 217bhp (was only running low boost due to injectors)

2nd was me with the 196bhp

3rd was another td04 glanza that made 195bhp (i think) but can remember the user name