New Miracle Dry Wash No Water Needed

i am personally recomending this product. i have been using it for a couple of months now and it really is as simple and easy to use as the website says. it takes me 10 minutes to wash/polish my car and after a few washes it is even easier to clean as the dirt and dust does`nt " stick to the paintwork.

i know you guys pay loads of money for you car cleaning stuff but as this is really not expensive its worth a try, you wont be dissapointed.

seems like a good product if your at a show and just need to buff your car up a bit after a wash, but my cars always covered in mud, sticky dead insects and bird crap!

+ waters free and i can get about x20 washes out of a bottle of car shampoo :huh:

as i said it's the kinda product you'd want if you have to drive to a show/on holiday/ away from home for a few days!

good luck to him though! :p

sorry i aint been on here to answer your questions. firstly no i dont make commision its just a plug for a friend. i am selling the stuff for him too. it was my idea to put it out on the forums that im a member of.

this product does not scratch your paintwork as the compound in the solution lifts the dirt off the paintwork and holds it in the solution until it dries ( which is a few seconds) into a powder form which is then wiped off with a clean cloth. it does remove all bugs/tree sap and all marks. leaving your car polished and smooth.

as for the amount of washes, well this really depends on how big the car is and how much you apply. i have got over 20 washes out of a bottle on my starlet. so it really depends. and you dont have to but sponges,bucket,leather or the polish so this really does work out cheaper. and down this end of the country we have a hosepipe ban so no water anyway.

it really comes into its own at car shows. who wants to be hunting around for water and stand there at 7am washing and drying their car. it honestly takes me 10 minutes to clean my car and it can be used on windows and wheels.

if anyone would like to ask any questions. us the contact part on the website www.miracledrywash.com and you can askhim urself, but im always here if you wanna ask me anything.

thanks for your comments guys.

im affraid thats the one thing it will not co operate with. it leaves it white like a normal polish would. so its advised to spray the solution onto the cloth and wipe up to the trim but not over it. it also depends on what compound the trim are on the car. if they are smooth like the sportif then that will be fine but if they are porous like a corsa then its not a good idea.

hope that helps.

when i get paid i mite have a bottle mate... how much for postage?

Rich.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i think its 2 quid. but i will be at the next two shows at santa pod and have loads on me if anyone wants some that is going. if you wanna save postage.

• 1 month later...