Goodbye From Cragle

Its time to say my goodbyes, this morning i sold my glanza, she and her bf, travelled 700 miles to come and collect her, so i know she is going to be well looked after, they travelled from fife, down to sunny margate! practically the length of the uk.

sad thing is he told me he has ordered some coilovers from toy tuning, at which point i stepped in quickly and could emphasize enough to start a dispute now, 1 day after ordering!

I wish the new owner all the best with my car, hope you take care of it as much as i did, ill pop on from time to time, for some reading etc etc.

Will also be having a copy of next years calender :o some remind me nearer the time

Take it easy guys.

1 day, i might be back :)

o i got prosport gauges for sale and a hdi boost controller, with arming switch for sale, msg me if interested

ah thats a shame man, you have been a decent active member with the club,

did you pass the website onto the new owners?

hopefully your moving up onto better things car wise, what do you have lined up next for a chariot?

got my self a 2000 celica vvti, not the quickest thing in the world... but my god, so much more comfortable and economic than the starbo... sits on motorway 70mph 6th gear 2700rpm..... nice smooth ride.

gauges and boost controller i still have.

• 2 months later...
Goodbye to what? dont you dare leave haha you must stay here forever pmsl

Lol :thumbsup: I don't think I have the courage to leave just yet! I'm just waiting until I can afford to own a second car :lol: Hopefully the next starlet will be more friendly to my pocket!

I loved this forum, it's much more fun