K&N/Apexi/Green/Power Enterprise

It's all the same at the end of the day, I'd go for a cotton filter over foam or anything else though.

On another note don't mesh your turbo.

• 4 weeks later...

i just bought a hks super power flow reloaded universal filter from ebay for a bargain price of 50 notes! in limited edition red to, only thing is it has no fiiting parts with it.

actually anyone know how i could fit it???

euhm.. no, im unsure, however, you could measure the size of your turbo, ( are you running the CT9 standard? - if so, someone on here will be able to help you ) and then the width of the connecting part of your airfilter. Head onto Mr Silicone on Ebay ( his shop ) and pop yer order in:)

CK

What you want for best results is a 90 degree silicone hose, and a 90 degree stainless steel bend from ebay ( easy as to find, will cost no more than £30 for the pair ) then get yourself a decent filter. ive just picked up a brand new green cotton filter for £50 delivered off a website, thats rated to 340BHP so more than enough for an average starlet. these kits when used together, get rid of the restrictive and power sapping efi pipe, and usual give a nice increase of around 5-10BHP :blink: and the noise it makes... :thumbsup:

if you want pics of the filter or reloction kit, check out my build thread on last page (below signature)

giv me a shout if you want more help mate

Jay

euhm.. no, im unsure, however, you could measure the size of your turbo, ( are you running the CT9 standard? - if so, someone on here will be able to help you ) and then the width of the connecting part of your airfilter. Head onto Mr Silicone on Ebay ( his shop ) and pop yer order in:)

CK

thanks bud yeah is a standard ct9 mate. so that puts it directly onto the turbo then? what happens to the original airbox etc?

What you want for best results is a 90 degree silicone hose, and a 90 degree stainless steel bend from ebay ( easy as to find, will cost no more than £30 for the pair ) then get yourself a decent filter. ive just picked up a brand new green cotton filter for £50 delivered off a website, thats rated to 340BHP so more than enough for an average starlet. these kits when used together, get rid of the restrictive and power sapping efi pipe, and usual give a nice increase of around 5-10BHP :blink: and the noise it makes... :thumbsup:

if you want pics of the filter or reloction kit, check out my build thread on last page (below signature)

giv me a shout if you want more help mate

Jay

thanks for the help bud have pm'd ya!