Guess My Insurance Quote

Ok guys and Gals,

I have just called up Adrian Flux (kitcar department) to ge my first quote on the 'Demon' and was suprissed with the outcome :p ;)

Thought i would have a bit of fun and see who can guess closest? :lol:

I expalined everything with them over the phone that i could and here are some finer details for you to help guestimate...........

For those of you that don't know this is the car i got a quote on........

4183_214115030472_587840472_7072200_5251264_n.jpg

4626_224367415472_587840472_7335865_6936685_n.jpg

* fully comp

* £100 excess

* 3000 miles per year

* All mods declared including the 4EFTE engine B)

* Roughly 350BHP per tonne :p

* £3500 value

So let the guessing begin, will reveal all later this evening and closest wins a passenger ride at a meet/track day/JAE etc

Jason :D

Some good and bad gestimates there but i can reveal the winner is..................................................

Dean-JDM-ep*1 and was only £8 out!

My actual quote i got was.................... £188 :lol::p

Sorry, thats probably going to upset some of you that are paying alot more money ;)

Dean wins a passenger ride in the beast, when i get it all up and running we will have to sort out a meet/event you will be at and i will bring it along :p

Jason

thats mad as fuck. i know kit cars are normally cheap to insure but i would have thought one with a turbo engine would have been more than that lol

jelous as hell noe haha

Thats the funny thing, when i phoned up and he asked about the car he didn't ask where the engine came from! He only asked what size it was! :lol: I said its a 1.3 and i then asked do you need to know what car its come from? He then said no it doesn't matter what car it comes from ;)

I also asked him about mods, to which he said you don't really need to declare mods as its not like a normal car. As its a kit car they expect it to be modified in some way so i can do what i want with the engine without no change in insurance!!!!

If i had properly researched this in the past i would have been building a kit car long ago.................