Michael Jackson Rushed To Hospital

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really doesnt take long for the jokes to come out, they are funny non the less... the guy was an abslaoute legiond... and as someone already stated, what would we be listening to today if it wasn't for Michael Jackson with his Massive influence to pop!

CK

RIP

whipping them out today aint you. Saw MJ live on several occasions what ever comes out of his mouth on stage i wasnt too fussed it was his legendary moonwalk that gets me each and every time always tried mastering it since i was a child. wnated him to teach me lol

RIp

Last day of my holiday and I wake up to two texts saying Mike was dead... Then GMTV was nothing but Macko Jacko and so was Kiss 101 all the way home.. sucks ass that does! Can't stand him, only like ONE of his songs.

No big loss to me but I can see people "tributing" for about 6 weeks. So GMTV said, crowds are already outside his home in Los Angeles, why? Hes not exactly going to be there is he..

No big loss to me but I can see people "tributing" for about 6 weeks. So GMTV said, crowds are already outside his home in Los Angeles, why? Hes not exactly going to be there is he..

its showing respect man!

MJ was my childhood hero.

his music is what got me into music PERIOD.

i was out at a works do last nite when i heard about this and it knocked the wind from my sails for a bit.

for those who werent fans, u wouldnt understand, but i have held MJ in the highest regard ever since i can remember, and i am truly saddened to have heard this.

RIP and thank u for everything MJ.

Phil.

:angry2: Children...what do they know?

Well MJ will always be a legend to everyone who loved his music. He has done so well in his career. Starting out as a child star is never easy for any one, but I think he managed it well.

Directed and SPEEDFREAK with the moaning, put them in the jokes section for those who have the jokes (as she said, there always is) and if anyone wants to moan about the indescency then moan about it there, and not in here. DUH!!!!

MJ was a true inspiration to most songwriters/singers. I think he was a very misunderstood human being, it is a real shame because I think his 02 concerts would have definitely revitalised his career. And jokes on a day like this are highly inappropriate, judge him by his music not his personal issues.

R.I.P MJ

EVERYONE is currently thinking I'm a pathetic child and can't control cracking out a joke like its a burp. Its not only ME thats spreading jokes, its others too.

I am shocked at the fact that he had died, it was something totally un-expected, BUT, as with all celebs, there will be someone who just hates them, and these are usually the ones that send out jokes. I'm not here to offend anyone by them, such as Phil, its just a joke to those who will share a laugh in them. I realised it was wrong to let them carry out so I have moved them to the jokes section. The name CLEARLY states don't read if you don't like.

But guys, you clearly hate people who don't like who you like, which is a bit stupid. So just continue the death threats if you like - though that is a bit rash seeings as not everybody loved Michael Jackson for fucks sake.

message from galliano!

Let it drop dude, you weren't a bad guy but right now you have two people who are really starting to dislike your ways on here.

who then???? like i said in the PM why bring other people in to this!

Both me and Channelle really don't like your attitude towards us right now. Think I was lieing when I said that two people don't like you?

Dude you have been a right prick to me since the numberplate joke. But then again dude, you didn't want the child to talk in this topic so hencefourth I pm'd to find out why you have such a big problem.

Just stop. Guys this is a forum for cars. Someone who had a OBE in the UK has passed so people are showing there respect to that person and if you cant respect people views then sod off log out shut down and go have a wank let off your steam.