Stolen My Glanz :'(

hi everyone really bad news in the fact my glanza was stolen the other night =(

it were blatentley by WRC after all the problems i were having i took it back... when i went to pick it up on wednesday matey who worked there were looking for me key ont key stand then were like i dunno where key is then he reached into his pocket and pulled it out!

i then went to petrol station to fill up and this bloke in a black mark 5 golf 2.0 was watchin me, when i went in to pay some bloke were walking round me car eying it up when i come out he moved off quickly, then the golf pulled out the petrol station and went right, and was still watchin me and his mate in a white mini cooper new shape checkered flag roof were both watchin me and chatting, i went left and off to me mates and i were blatentley followed by someone cause place i parked up were off road in a good area, outside front door. went out with friends for a walk came back bout 1.30am it were still there, when i got up bout 7.30 int morning went out to get toast and me car was gone no glass smashed nowt, so i think matey had a key cut and just come and drove it off!!!

if anyone else has herd story like this about WRC buying a car off em and it been knicked later Please let us know

MY REG IS R642 XBT

Chassis Number EP91-0375544

A WHITE GLANZA TRD BODY KIT

CARBON FIBRE SCOOP

SPARCO WHEELS

But To Be Honest theyâ??ve probably already exported it out the country!!!

by the way am proper unhappy bout this as you can imagine =(

jesus mate thats shit

ino ouve got no proof but id go down to wrc late at night and pour a serious amount of paint thinner on every single car in their yard

wankers make you sick

hope you find ya glanz mate

thanks everyone but police reckon its already been exported out of the country... within 48 hours =o and who exports cars??.....

oh wrc what a coincidence eh =/

and police dont even care i said all about the petrol station and they said it was to much hassle and probably wont lead anywhere...

and haha i thought about the hmm revenge option but they have all my address and that so i dont want any come back on my family =(

and yer i would love to see her again but looks very unlikley and i wont be able to have another for some time cause i ve now lost all my no claim whoop dee fookin doo lol

and police dont even care i said all about the petrol station and they said it was to much hassle and probably wont lead anywhere...

Sounds like the police to me :angry2:

USELESS CUNTS!!!

Thats all I can say

fukin ell mate thats shit!! id go back to the petrol station and get the regs of the cars involved and check that out , the police are bastards not realy concerned about ppls pride and joys, to much paper work they say wankers.

I doubt its been exported mate.. not yet anyway.. Probably in some garage being stripped. Or being resprayed,re dinned and re registered.

Bad news tho mate.. At least you will get most of your cash back from the insurance. Get yourself another 1 from a more reputable dealer :angry2:

yer the police dont give a shit

mine got broken into and everything stolen at 2 in the morning

i rang them and they said unfortunatly no officers are willing to come out to you at that time of night!!!

what a joke since when was crime a 9-5 thing

stuid useless doughnut eating wankers 2bh

Police are a piss take, we abide by the law by pay ridiculous prices on insurance, tax and fuel and what do we get back?

Nothing.

I really hope those fuckers die becuase there of no use in this world, i also hope you get your car back :angry2:

Mitch

Police are a piss take, we abide by the law by pay ridiculous prices on insurance, tax and fuel and what do we get back?

Nothing.

I really hope those fuckers die becuase there of no use in this world, i also hope you get your car back :angry2:

Mitch

^^^^^^^^

right i nominate this guy for prime minister lol

well i phoned the garage ad they said they wouldnt be allowed to show me the cctv =/

and oh now way but wouldnt they need to regester it with the dvla?

and no wayy "shorty phil" mate i feel for you i had lots of trouble with them before about my glanza and warrenty and stuff they are nightmares i mean am going to phone trading standards on monday and tell them, and get this sorted cuse i dont want anyone els going through all the... well shit i ve had with them, but yer i might not even get all my money back people insurance said they had to "review" my case.. which doesnt sound too good.

but even if i do get all my money back i cant get another glanza cause i ve lost all my no claims now, which i what really fooks me off cause the ammount of work i did to get that car was unreal and i only really had it (well i owened it for 1 month) but only had it driving and eveything for about a week and BAM gone all over people

all i ask is we warn people from WRC in the future learn from my and shorty phils mistakes and not let others get swinded,

and yer police just write it off dont they no one was hurt car was insured they dont car, cheeky cause they even said to me when i phoned 999 that isnt an emergency sir, lol then when i phoned police station they said the wouldnt look for my car but if it drove infont of a police car or something then it would show up stolen =/

sorry to hear about that mate,its not good at all,it makes u sick when u think about it that people do this sort of thing and as for the police,what a bunch of CunT's!i had my scooby stolen from my workshop one night,i got it back the next day after paying £170 for the police to recover it,fingerprint it and store it for one night!they told me to claim through my insurance yet my excess was hundreds as u can imagine.this country is so fcuked up now its unreal!

This is the first time I have heard of them stealing cars back! If it is true that it's them, then something seriously needs to be done about them! I have heard so many bad things about them, with the cars they sell to people it's a miracle that nothing has been done about them!

I brought my car from Torque (before it become part of WRC) and I had no problems with my car at all! How lucky I was by the sounds of things. I would definatly not advise any one to buy anything from them.

I really feel for you mate. It's heartbraking when something like this happens to your pride and joy. Especially when you don't seem to have had it very long, and now it's caused you to lose your no claims which means you won't be able to afford insurance on another one.

I doubt they would of shipped it that quickly. As said, it's probably in a garage somewhere being re-sprayed etc.

This may sound silly, but get someone you know to go up to their garage in the next week and have a look at the cars there. They are stupid enough to sell it back on their own forecourt.

Also, because they now own Torque as well, they may sell it in the other garage to the one you brought it from.

i feel for you mate, and im really sorry to hear.

Take it you had no alarm? My mate bought a scoob from Keighly,it was stolen the same night :) He rekons they've followed him up the road and taken it with a spare key.He got back up the road @ 10pm and it was gone in the morning,even in Glasgow thats suspicious lol.

yea that is :)

thanks everyone for your support and advise, i mean theres not much i can do now but get onto trading standard and i advise anyone else thats had any problem with them what so ever to do the same lets see if we can get them shut down its to late for me but not to late to stop us all ripping someone else off!!!

Cheers enzo for all your help before aswell dude with the actuator and that appreciate it