Hi never knew thire was a Starlet Owners club well I just had to say HELLO I have had My Starlet from new in 1998 and Love it to peices.

I'm a pants speller because I'm dyslexic so any type errors saying sorry now. Anyway take care and thanks for reading.

Thanks for the welcome .

I dont know how to put pictures on I am a compleate Idiot with computers.

Its a little azure blue R reg no mods or nothing ( apart from a cd player) but I love my baby to peices.

looking forward to hanging around the board. :surrender: .

11 years last March. I class it as my eldest it had 4 miles on the clock now its got 74 thousand ish very happy miles.

Will not swap it everyone keeps telling me to and i keep telling them NO.

still has the origonal Made in Japan in the top of the drivers side windscreen wont take it out.

Carnt work out how to get photos on lap top have got to load the disk me thinks.I am pants with computers.

Just the C.D player dont know where to start with the mods. when it has its MOT and service I am like a bear with a sore head moping about and worrieing if its ok.I know I need a life.

:surrender: .

Welcome, thats an impressive length of time to have your Starlet, you really do love it!

Usually modifications start with new wheels (though, being your a lover of your car, and respect it so, don't go for anything to OTT), a good choice would be the 15" Speedline wheels from the SR model, maybe a TTE Spoiler too? Subtle mod but really impressive. Other than that, a slight lowering of aroudn 35mm and you will have an SR Replica but in blue - a colour the SR never came in. Did you perchase any of the optional extras when buying it?

Once you have worked out how to post pictures, set up a build thread so we can feast our eyes on your pride and joy :surrender:

I was going to get alloys then housband house and kids came along so cash has gone on stuff like that.

I one day will get my baby re sprayed as I have a few superfishal scraches in places .

I appsolutely adore it even talk to it like its a person.

This may sound strange but it is only a 1.3 but from stood it shifts and the other halfs is a starlet but red and 5 door thay drive totaly diffrent do you recon it could be how thay where treated from new ?. :)

Yeah would be different due to maybe the red one being ragged around and poorly maintained, or maybe lower/higher miles. Just depends how well they are maintained, what type of oil, what type of petrol etc all counts.. I would think the 5doors are a tad heavier considering they have two extra doors and a pillar between them.

We all talk to cars once in a while.. :)

Welcome to the site, don't worry about the spelling, it's better than most on here LOL!

I've got a load of SR parts if you're interested, clocks, wheels, nearly new TTE exhaust, lowering springs with new rear shocks, TTE spoiler. Let me know if you're interested, i'm only in loughborough.

Damien