hey every1 im new on here. getting my GlanzaV on tuesday or wednesday :)

i used to own one a year ago but swapped it for a lupo GTi. :) dont ask lol then sold it a few months ago and got myself a crx del sol sir, but ive seen the light again and i'll be woosh wooshing again this week :p:p

i'll get some pics up when i get her.

Gemz

hey so i now have my V. Currently looking for new suspension as one of the shock seem to be leaking :p so if anyone is selling coilovers etc please let me know :p

Enzo/Geo i think i kinda know you already as i know Haribo/Ross. you have the SWAT 4x4 havnt you?? im usually i the white ek9 with my boyfriend when we meet Bo!!

Considerig removing my aircon, any pointers?? :p

rip the bloody thing out. its crap, it makes changing the oil filter a right bitch and also gets in the way if you need to relocate the air filter to behind the front bumper

in my opinion get rid i have lol

aye thats right, Rosco has been crackin about one of his mates getting a v also, i did not realise it was you.

aye. could give you ha hand to remove the ac. it takes about an hour to do,

you need to take the front bumper off to do it properly.

would be good if you could give me a hand, wel when i say me i mean John lol do i need to get anything for it before starting? eg a seperate belt? il pm you my number as im going off just now!

also badassracer69 it makes the car lighter which is a plus lol my last one didnt have it and i notice the difference..

Gemz x

yea you need to get an uk na ep91 powerstearing belt.

speak to sean at western toyota sighthill for parts. its about 10 quid ish for the belt.

got your pm, il give you guys a phone soon!

oh yeah forgot to mention the lighter thing it weight about 15 kg i think maybe more

i stripped the back out of mine at the same time as removing the air con so i noticed one hell of a weight difference lol