i was havin a lil race with my mate the other day and wen i got to hi revs in 3rd gear it was asif the car stoped :S

all it has is a decat and an air filter is it normal to be hitin fuel cut ( if thats what it is )with those mods ?

my old 4efte engine used to hit fuel cut all the time and all i had was filter and dumpvalve

then after replacing the engine with a newer younger one i put a full system on it including decat, FMIC etc loads of mods and I've never had fuel cut since

so yes everycar is different but id get a boost gauge to check the boost levels

have you got a standard actuator or adjustable? if adjustable check the previous owner hasnt turned the boost up past fuel cut restrictions as well

You shouldn't be hitting fuel cut if it has an fcd, but you shouldn't have/need an fcd with just those mods anyway, you may actually be running lean.

As I said get a decent boost gauge so you can see what boost it's running.

this happens on lo boost by the way

so it doesn't happen on high boost?

have you not got a boost gauge yet? if not stop posting go get one wire it in then see what your boosting... otherwise we cant really help much more other then say your over boosting.

if that doesn't work uprate your fuel pump and see if that fuels it better

your standard fuel pump could be fooked and now fuelling it properly

eny engine management light before it its fuel cut?

i used to hit fuel cut flully standard, i tie wrapped all my actuator,vac lines and oem boost controller lines so so they was tight so there wasnt no air leaks and ported my wastegate and didnt have a problem.

now fitted ss mani,decat,2.5" cat back and relocated filter to the front and still on standard actuator and holds boost absoloutely fine.