Project Cost F*ck All....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was working near gainsborough the other week at West burton Power Station. Them new 50mph Cameras aint very nice when you dont know there there and in the work van lol :thumbsup:

yep and they go on for about 10 miles.theres two and they clock your average speed as well so your sat at 50 all the bloody way to gainsborough lol

and yeh west burtons about a ten minute drive away lol

Wiring is exactly the same as the 4e apart from the throttle position sensor which I swapped from the 4e. ECU has been kept from 4e and gearbox was also same. not been for a run yet as I need some Gear box oil and knowwhere was open :D so the suspence is there till the morning lol

if you hadnt been so far away would have been handy but i think ill manage slowly :D. ill think of it as a learning process. gives me confidence though that it can be done in under one day so when i have a week off that gives me 6 days to plug in the looms :D

when ya takin pics of your 5e ?

Russell

5 hours to convert 4efe to 4efte???

wow you must of been fucked

was that including wiring everything up?

thats mad as fook lol

5efe not fte :D he would realy be asking for miracles if that was the case :D wiring would hold you back about that if it was a straight swap lol

5 hours to convert 4efe to 4efte???

wow you must of been fucked

was that including wiring everything up?

thats mad as fook lol

No mate that was 5 hourse with everything connected and piped up turbo, exhaust etc but not wired as that took a bit longer lol

But eh 5efe was wired up as majority of it was the same in 4 hours :D

Pics are going bit slow as the weather is shiiiiiite!!!!! :D wanted to go play today after doing oil change, magnecor leads, silicon hoses for the rad, and new plugs :D

No mate that was 5 hourse with everything connected and piped up turbo, exhaust etc but not wired as that took a bit longer lol

But eh 5efe was wired up as majority of it was the same in 4 hours :D

Pics are going bit slow as the weather is shiiiiiite!!!!! :D wanted to go play today after doing oil change, magnecor leads, silicon hoses for the rad, and new plugs :D

come MFN/J27 mate, i wanna av a look at this beast ;)

will text ya in a bit

Hi mitch sorry I ve got a new phone so lost your number in the swap. Ive got all of the interior still but one of the back panels has cracked in half due to a messy garage lol Let me know if your still interested. Cheers

No worrys fella, il sill have everything off of you. i will PM you my number if you would give me a text when your free and we'll arrange price and time etc.

Mitch

nice one mate were did you source your 5efe from im looking for one but deadly 2 find one with low miles

is there a good noticeable difference going from a 1.3 to a 1.5 ?

good work :D

Ive noticed alot of difference in lower end power, the top end only a little but 0-40 is a good few seconds quicker. Plus spits even bigger flames than the 1.3 :D

And Mitch PM me your number dude and well sort something :D

Next time your free dude you'll have to pop it into my work and ill have a little Perv over it!!

Would be nice to see the actual difference between 4E and 5E though as i have been thinking about doing this swap in mine.

Would be nice to see the actual difference between 4E and 5E though as i have been thinking about doing this swap in mine.

Main difference I noticed going Starlet to Paseo was the extra usability low down due to more torque. Not really much difference over 60 though to be honest.