Ive done quite a bit of rifle shooting, ive always had an air rifle. ive got one of those rat catchers now, good gun for the money when you get a decent scope on it, could do with been a bit more powerful.

in the past with an air gun ive got ducks, a few crows, a few rats, maybe a pheasant once i cant remember now, oh and a chicken ahaha.

Getting rats is fun, just as it getting dark there sly though so you need to be quick!

We used to have a semi auto 16 shot repeater rifle ages ago that was spot on for getting rabbits, very powerful gun.

Sounds good bean, I aint gonna be killing no animals but I might have to kill some rats though. I pulled out my old air rifle the other day so I'm going to buy myself one soon I think. Still unsure whether to get a .22 or .177 though.

ive always only ever used a .22 in a rifle. never bothered with a .177 except pistols. no real reason, to be honest i dont think it really matters with an air gun for pest control/ a bit of fun with targets ect. just get a gun you are happy with. i like my rat catcher its so light, cant complain for the money really. i want to fit a longer barrel and stronger spring to it at some point though.

done a fiar bit of rifle shooting with my dad when i was younger used to use his m16 (back when they were legal) down at the golf course where he works shooting rabbits... have a few air rifles, but mainly into pistols. i was gonna join the local shooting club to do some pistol shooting but they were banned the year before i could.

Well if ever your down this way mate I have my own land. More than welcome to come down for a shoot.

If you apply for a FAC (and get it) in England you can buy a real rifle. I noticed the Rugar 10/22 is cheap like couple of hundred quid. But thats a bit extreme for my land.

ive got a .22 and a .177 rifle just like shooting radom things in the garden every now and again. if you were to be shooting rats i'd go for the .22 with a tele scope on it, you'd be suprised what a rat can shrug off :blink:

ive also got a bb shot gun for shits and giggles :thumbsup:

Yeh I know rat's can be tough lol. I used to have 4 bb gun's. Had an electric M4A1. It was pretty cool really.

bb guns are fun, i once got shot in the beak with a gas powerd uzi :thumbsup:

Lol. Yeh I been shot every where. Went paintballing once and they didnt have suits just mesh things to keep most the paint of. Could tear them like paper. Anyway I saw this paintball come towards me, I was direct on and I saw it travel in slow motion towards me and even saw the height drop as it got closer. Hit me right on the helm.

id be well to dangerous with a gun so i think il forget about that one

been paintballing and it scared me how power goes to my head with something like that in my hands, reduced a near 7ft bloke to tears nearly so il stay away from rifles and just stick to water pistols me thinks haha