He's owned it for 4 years now, was first owner in the uk

its done around 35,000miles (only 500 in the 4 years he's had it!)

Full Nismo bodykit, with Veilside Rear Wing

5zigen Complete Titanium Twin Exhaust system

19" PIAA Wheels

Uprated Air flow

In car DVD/TV/CD Player + 7.5" monitor

DSC00074.jpg

DSC00075.jpg

20430547a6977953697l.jpg

20430547a6977953767l.jpg

20430547a6977963541l.jpg

20430547a6977982184l.jpg

DSC00660.jpg

DSC00657.jpg

DSC00669.jpg

Your old man must roll in the money eh ;)

Looks nice but not to sure on that spoiler ;)

haha he got it because the person that got it imported (owner of import garage) his company went bust and he couldnt afford to keep it himselve so my dad offered him a stupid price that in his financial situation he simply couldnt pass up so my dad got it very cheap and yes alot of people say that its a marmite thing lol

quote from 350z owner's... 'im guessing your wife wasn't to keene on you buying the car, but i like the way you kept her happy by buying her a new ironing board' haha it always make me laugh

that looks the nuts. How fast are these things??

Erm to be honest im not quite sure, it's still limited to around 112.5mph as it never got de-limited when it come from japan... i think when de-limited it would be around 155mph, but with the exhaust and uprated airflow prob's a little bit more, around 160-165mph maybe not sure

more of an ornament at 500 miles in 4 years lol. very nice though . be good to have a dad thats into cars.

Yes it's always at the back of the driveway aswell so no one ever see's it shame really but when he sell's the skyline he's going to do quite a bit too this and get it out...

and yes it is pretty cool, he always said he wanted a Skyline R33 GTR ever since 1994 when he first noticed one in a nissan dealer, but couldnt get one at the time as obvious me and my sister's were young then so needed a family car, but then in 2003 he told me to come for a drive with him, we drove down to an import garage and had a look, thought he was winding me up a bit, and then one day i come home from school and saw a purple skyline on the drive haha was really good feeling and it wasnt even mine, shame he's selling it now ;)

Really like that, not an overly huge fan of the spoiler as already stated, think it's all nice and subtle apart from that.

It's a shame those rear wheels haven't got dish, dish on 350Z's looks awesome in my opinion.