My Glanza V " Black Knight"

just recently bought myself a 1996 Imported Glanza V.

Belonged to B19 YuL on the forum before , he decided it was time to break it and was going to sell all the aftermarket parts then the shell.

by the time i noticed it was for sale the front headlights, boot, bonnet, recess,spoiler , sideskirts, fmic , front and back bumpers had been sold which most of them had been replaced with starlet bits. so its looking a bit non Glanzish just now haha.

withing the week of buying it i have managed to get boost guage, Front and back bumpers, Boot, Recess, and i will be buying a hdi fmic on friday, also the actuator has been replaced as the spring went bad , just in need of headlights and sideskirts . going to opt for a carbon spoiler and treat it ha. gary ep91 is going to also get me a new rad as that was also sold.

will try get some pics up tonight of its sorry state and hopefully by 2-3 weeks when i get it back from the spray shop it should be looking alot better.

here is the engine spec i will be hoping to have done by the 30th of october, 255 fuel pump, Hybrid ct9 on 1.2 bar, Hdi FMIC, Sps manifold, decat/screamer pipe, Fpr, hks actuator, and mapped on dta pro, already got a baileys dump valve. steel cooling plate and a boost guage. will be updated weekly hopefully. pics added tonight.

Cheers aidan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow talk about starting from scratch haha

atleast you get to make your own mark on it now mate

and thats a big budget your planning on spending in such a little time

cant wait for updates keep us posted mate

and good look with the build

"built not bought" atleast you no what you have got when you have done it yourself thats the way i think. yeh il post up soem tonight. there on my mates camera is photobucket ok to use?

heres a few pics i took of it the other night with the starlet bits still on

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

backwithstarlet.jpg

frontnaebumper.jpg

frontnobumper.jpg

backwithstarlet1.jpg

Then i changed the front bumper to the V with foglights

frontwithbumpernolights.jpg

Also added a V boot, back bumper and import recess

backwithglanza.jpg

just need Headlights , Sideskirts and Spoiler. goes in this weekend for a full respray .

cheers aidan

not to be picky but its a lupo lol...the guy lives next door to me he has a crazy plan for the little lupo should be a minted going on his last projects! lol

wonder what a glanza would look like with them rims on ??

photoshop anyone :o ?

WOW !

so, are you from Stu's area or have you to pick it up yet? I see stew from time to time, hopefully more frequent when im finnished my tour out in Afghanistan, would be nice to meet another UK Starlet member:)

CK

haha quality, its weard how this starlt is coming to fruition!!

will be keeping an eye on this one.

im going to start a scotland only forum for us, there are shitloads of us now!!

coming along this now i am lost a little this was big yul (stewarts glanza before ?) as saw this in person (although the day of that meet it was pissin lol) but it was black that looked green ????

and you keeping it an auto or converting it to manual ?