Well ive been Very ill since last thursday, and stuck in my bed since monday with suspected swine flu :p

Been on the phone to the doctors and they do F**K ALL. I told them the symptoms ive been having etc and they said that it sounds very much like swine flu but they wont send me the medication as im not under 5 and not over 65? what the fuck? could be bloody brown bread by next week lol :p

They basicly said just chill out for 10 days and see how you feel, so if anyone's having symptoms of the virus dont waste your time ringing the doctors as you will get no joy and the worst advise ever :p Atleast im on the mend now anyway, today im feeling much better, but I dont wish it on anybody.

Cheers, Starlybrusier :p

It said on radio you can call this number and they send you some of that tamiflu stuff out if you have the right symptoms. Cant remeber the number but was on radio one so check their website.

Yeah I rang them and they said I have all the right symptoms but I cant have the tamiflu medication as im not under the age of 5 or over the age of 65, they basicly said chill out and rest, and no doctors will see me just incase they get it? its there fricken job though aint it?

have you started 'oinking' yet? or snuffling for truffles? lol

know a few people who have had it now, about my age who all got issued tamiflu...

not sure if i already had it though, as i had a flu like virus for about a week, maybe a month or so ago... after i had that people i know started getting it... oooops!

apparently its been affecting people in different ways, some people have only had a sore throat! lol

yeah was pretty much straight away.

they were the only people around the area who were diagnosed with it so far though, so unless theyre trying to contain it and stop it from speading?

yeh my mates had it and my mum too. about 15 poeple in my area have it. at the start they were givin ot the tablets to contain it. my mate had them but 2 weeks later they wouldnt give them to my mother. its because that many poeple are ringing up with colds and sniffles and claiming to have swine flu theyve just stopped handing them out. which is a bit annoying to those who have a lot of bad symptoms

hope you get better anyway mate

yeh my mates had it and my mum too. about 15 poeple in my area have it. at the start they were givin ot the tablets to contain it. my mate had them but 2 weeks later they wouldnt give them to my mother. its because that many poeple are ringing up with colds and sniffles and claiming to have swine flu theyve just stopped handing them out. which is a bit annoying to those who have a lot of bad symptoms

hope you get better anyway mate

Yeah because im not one to think, right ive got a cold, lets have a week off work, because to be honest I get bored as F**K at home lol, But seriously I felt so Bad on the Monday and Tuesday that I didnt even get out of bed! Which aint like me, so yeah it is a bit annoying to the people who have the genuine symptoms but I just think that some people are getting worried as soon as they got a blocked nose or a slight cough, and are ringing up for the madication straight away.

Cheers Buddy.

Glad you cant catch it through computers then :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear that pal glad your on the mend though!!

Someone who just started where I work got it!! Their group has got to be contained to their own little area!! lol