could someone take this:

rubix_cube3.jpg

(cheers rubix_cube for the photo... think you said i could use it in a thread?)

and make it into a more graphical design, like someone on here has as their display picture?

but make it a silver colour :)

cheeeeeers

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Are you talking about something along the lines of this?

I did it before I started trying vector images -- Got one of Wullies car to which I used for the banner I designed but it's on my comp which isn't connected to our little home network right now!

lineep825lj.jpg

Here's the header if you're wondering what I'm talking about.

header2small3iv.jpg

those look good guys, esp the last 2 posts.

lobotomy: yeah, that is what i meant, banner looks good by the way, i did wonder who made it.

as for the intro... sorry guys, you're gonna have to wait til i finish my Graphics... but then it should be all the better :D

those look good guys, esp the last 2 posts.

lobotomy: yeah, that is what i meant, banner looks good by the way, i did wonder who made it.

as for the intro... sorry guys, you're gonna have to wait til i finish my Graphics... but then it should be all the better :lol:

When do you finish your Graphics A? :D ?

:lol:

Peace Out

Joz

Yeah I did mate -- Corfu was good but thought I'd get a better tan. I'll need to post some of the pics I took :D There's some good'uns

Take it you want a chop with some new wheels? Any specific ones mate? Give me a little PM with the specifics mate and I'll have a go.

Yeah I did mate -- Corfu was good but thought I'd get a better tan. I'll need to post some of the pics I took :lol: There's some good'uns

Take it you want a chop with some new wheels? Any specific ones mate? Give me a little PM with the specifics mate and I'll have a go.

Hi mate

Glad you had a good time!

Lookin forward to the pics.

Will sort some chop details for you soon mate :D

Peace Out

Joz