hi guys just bought a gt thought id join up and donate, no doubt be asking loads of questions as this is my first jap car :D all good so far just traction issues :D

heres my car ;)

picscar001.jpg

after loads of stuff for it and hope it keeps me interested for a while :p

cheers

hey Shano, thanx for your donation.

those watanabes look amazing in white with lowprofiles on it

luvly 82. welcome to the club :D

is that what they are? lol, not sure if i like them personally want bigger wheels as it sits too low to the floor for me. cheers for the welcome guys ;)

ahh jason giving away my mod's lol.. got a few things of the way for it been on the net constantly looking for bits for it lol, so far ordered bee r the dials speedo conversion and debating on what other bits to get, thinking fcd and elec boost controller are almost essential? as are hid's i guess but got lots more resurch to do on whats best for it etc.. had it up on the ramps yesterday and not even a spot of surface rust so thats good and only one problem to speak of being a snapped stud in the turbo to downpipe join but will drill that out next weekend. has a 2.5 bore system is that right for a 1.3? and was thinking of heat wraping the downpipe and maybe the centre exhaust while im there, anything else i should do to it? cheers lads

ahh jason giving away my mod's lol.. got a few things of the way for it been on the net constantly looking for bits for it lol, so far ordered bee r the dials speedo conversion and debating on what other bits to get, thinking fcd and elec boost controller are almost essential? as are hid's i guess but got lots more resurch to do on whats best for it etc.. had it up on the ramps yesterday and not even a spot of surface rust so thats good and only one problem to speak of being a snapped stud in the turbo to downpipe join but will drill that out next weekend. has a 2.5 bore system is that right for a 1.3? and was thinking of heat wraping the downpipe and maybe the centre exhaust while im there, anything else i should do to it? cheers lads

LOL sorry didn't mean to give your mods list away. ;)

If you have access to ramp may i suggest undersealing the car. Im not aware of any problems with the underside of the GT but as far as im concerned most jap cars could do with it. Me and my friends have had several imports (skylines, 200sx, GT, Glanza, Supra) and every single one has been undersealed by us. It will help keep the corrosion away and keep your car looking how it should.

Jason :D

not sure on the plans really, got to read up more on what i need to get to arround 200 ish

yea i think it is been cut out and smoothed to be a wide mouth i guess and yea it has been undersealed jason :harhar:

just been looking at servicing it mainly and cambelt want to get this out of the way first just got to find the best plugs for what i want and what oil they use? also ordered some magnacor kv85's as they look like good peice of kit?