Last Top Gear?

Just watched tonights episode...

I know its the last in the series but is that the last.. ever?

The ending somewhat told me tht that was the end of an era?

So do you think its supercars that are going out of market, or Top Gear?

I remember Clarkson saying in the episode '... until the new series in November' in one part.

I doubt it's the end, but I am really confused about the whole seriousness and depressing ending, it's left me a bit worried about things.

I can only assume he's talking about supercars, didn't he basically say about the whole eco shit? Perhaps they're putting restrictions in place to make it near-impossible to build a supercar or something silly?

God knows, I don't trust this Government one bit.

It did seem a bit weird! End of an era for supercars :wub:

Its now put the fear of god into me and im bricking it with this kit car, im worried the government are planning something :harhar: I don't want some eco demon, im getting this thing made ASAP :)

i think he was saying he thinks this could be the end for cars like this because of all this eco shit and global warming. i dont think it is the end just yet but it could be sometime in the near future.

in my opinion we need more cars like that in scotland because glasgow is fucking freezing

I'd rather supercars to be over, rather than Top Gear.. due to the fact that I have a better chance of having TG than I do the supercar :harhar:

Fingers crossed its not the end of either though!

better not be the end of supercars because of all these eco gimps, we have all this be green bollocks thrust onto us by our helpful/ useless goverenment and the likes of the usa can drive round in there 8.0 v8 pickup trucks, hmm somethings a bit off there