Stod's Ep91 Glanza Workinprogress!

Well,

Got my glanza around 3 months ago, swapped my scooby for it (2ltr n/a SLOW)

Not the best one around but working on making her a minter!!

This is it when i first got her

1april09002.jpg

and this is how shes sitting at present ( will add better progress pics later.. photobuckets being a tosser!)

1april09001.jpg

But so far ive done this to her:

16" Rota Slipstreams with Toyo Proxes

HKS SSQV

Good Clean up!!!

New Dash, centre console etc (cracked when i got it)

Had the sideskirts stolen the night i got her

Aircon Removed

Bottom end Bearings and crank (doin that just now, bottom end went fri night :wub: )

And in the pipeline is:

Manual Conversion

HDi FMIC

Coilovers (suggestions on what ones :harhar: )

Sideskirts

Got Other plans for her, just need to stop dreaming and start saving!

I'll get some more pics up soon as

Ross

my fault, not computers forgot to click image button :wub:

so heres the other pics ive got...

1april09007.jpg

Added new decals..

1april09013.jpg

New shoes..

1april09009.jpg

New manifold, removed the internals of the cat aswell until i can afford a proper decat!!

1april09005.jpg

engine bay as it is with SSQV..

1april09003.jpg

Whats left of crank bearing No.3..

1april09011.jpg

V sitting in my garage waiting on new crank and bearings :harhar:

1april09008.jpg

Thats all ive got just now, get it updated as it goes on fingers crossed everythings ok after new crank etc is fitted

Ross

Looking good, local lad used to have this.

You sure the sideskirts got stolen on the night you got it though? Because I remember buying the sideskirts and wind deflectors off him before he sold the car, going back about 18 months.

Looking good, local lad used to have this.

You sure the sideskirts got stolen on the night you got it though? Because I remember buying the sideskirts and wind deflectors off him before he sold the car, going back about 18 months.

Yeah mate, they certainly wernt standard skirts tht were on it when i got it, nasty universal cut to fit things!! Was a girl i got it off in april.

It in ok nick when you bought those parts? was in a state when i first got it!!!

Dude are you sometimes in Nottingham?? Staying at the Gateway hotel with the Academy?

Sure ive seen you knocking about.

Yeah mate i am! Down next week actually, hopefully have glanza up and runnin again. you from nottingham or you at the academy?

where do you get the glanza decals from i want a different colour on mine

Got them off ebay mate. get them in loads of colours. I got 2 side decals, starlet and glanza v decals for boot and 4 TRD decals for a hnk its about 8quid if i remember right. :harhar:

Yeah mate i am! Down next week actually, hopefully have glanza up and runnin again. you from nottingham or you at the academy?

Im from Nottingham mate, i work like right next to the gateway hotel where you lot all stay. Drive a green/Carbon N/a with Glanza front-end mate, if youve ever seen meee!!!

Im from Nottingham mate, i work like right next to the gateway hotel where you lot all stay. Drive a green/Carbon N/a with Glanza front-end mate, if youve ever seen meee!!!

Cool mate! I'll Pm you my number and meet up wi you for a chit-chat when am down next week. headin down sunday mornin. Dont think ive seen you, maybe have cant remember to be honest lol

Cool mate! I'll Pm you my number and meet up wi you for a chit-chat when am down next week. headin down sunday mornin. Dont think ive seen you, maybe have cant remember to be honest lol

Yeah no worries mate, Theres a local cruise thing down this way on sunday night if your up for that?? Could meet up beforehand and convoy down or something??

another edinbrugh ish member,

gona start a scotland section only soon as there are so many of us!

nice ep mate, where abouts are you based exactly??

ps never buy used coilovers

<br />another edinbrugh ish member, <br /><br />gona start a scotland section only soon as there are so many of us! <br /><br />nice ep mate, where abouts are you based exactly??<br /><br />ps never buy used coilovers<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Cheers mate. From Gorebridge, just outside edinburgh