Anyone here with a car thats white notice how many flies like to hump your paintwork?

Just cleaned mine and there was about 100 flies over my car, i washed them off and then there would just be another one in its place :thumbsup:

Anyone else find this annoying? :)

aye its no nice when a flys arse comes through its head on your bumper. im forever picking wasps out of my intercooler its a pain in the ass.autoglym tar and bug remover is good for getting them off the paint. its like a foam and then they wipe off

lol ^^

to be honest not had this problem for a while, not washed the n/a for a month either and I do alot of miles!!

Does piss me off when they get stuck in the FMIC though

flies don't bother me it's bird shit that i hate so much hate every time i clean the v it gets covered in bird sh....................................t :thumbsup: not just 1 blob but 10 or 15 shit blobs :)

flies don't bother me it's bird shit that i hate so much hate every time i clean the v it gets covered in bird sh....................................t :D not just 1 blob but 10 or 15 shit blobs :thumbsup:

:)

Im lucky cause most of the pigeons around my street are dead because my bro shoots them all :D:)