I went from first car fiesta-ness to Peugeot GTi and was loving it until I got forced into the VW scene, wasting 2 years of my life in a slow Polo.

But now.. I've gone Jap and am loving it!! I bought my lil Glanza about a month ago and I dont think I could live without a turbo ever again. My life is complete. lol

I've put new wheels on, they arent great but they were better than the standard ones. I've sorted the "old man style" wood dash thing and got many more plans soon!

Its a work in progress so if anyone is getting rid of anything that fits my car, let me know as I might be interested!

Check it out.

DSC01473.jpg

DSC01471.jpg

DSC01470.jpg

DSC01467.jpg

DSC01466.jpg

DSC01465.jpg

DSC01462.jpg

DSC01461.jpg

DSC01150.jpg

DSC01162.jpg

haha mint :)

most people get stuck on that old chestnut(vw scene) luckely you saw the light and kicking nice in a glanza v,

if your needing a hand with anyting just hollla

ps the forsale section has been constructed in a way to feed a habbit, check it daily and im sure bargains will pop up

welcome to uksc :thumbsup:

very nice! welcome to UKSC!!!

i'm goin to be really sad here....but....that wooden dash surround...is so Toyota its unreal!!!! dont throw it in the bin!!!! someone might take it off your hands!

Phil.

Im sure she sprayed it Phil :thumbsup:

Really like that, looks like a clean example, except the wheels are far too big in my opinion.

Get yourself a nice set of light 15's and you'll notice a world of difference with handling and acceleration.

Welcome aboard though, seem to be quite a few girls coming in lately. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

FYI the wheels are on because they came with the car! the car came with two sets and these were the best of a bad bunch! if i could afford to replace them with a nice new set I WOULD so calm down people!

I want a small set with a bit of dish but we arent all able to mod our cars to perfection as soon as we buy them. all in good time.

lowering is the same, im looking to get it slammed but theres no point till i get the wheels i like and can afford the lowering springs or coilovers so again - money halts progress right now but its slowly gonna be getting there soon. (i hope!) depends whether i get tempted by new shoes instead lol

plans, i wanna keep it standard really apart from wheels and lowering, maybe do a few bits to the outside but im mostly going for performance.

i wanna throw everything into the engine and get it superfast and take it to track days and stuff.

FYI the wheels are on because they came with the car! the car came with two sets and these were the best of a bad bunch! if i could afford to replace them with a nice new set I WOULD so calm down people!

I want a small set with a bit of dish but we arent all able to mod our cars to perfection as soon as we buy them. all in good time.

lowering is the same, im looking to get it slammed but theres no point till i get the wheels i like and can afford the lowering springs or coilovers so again - money halts progress right now but its slowly gonna be getting there soon. (i hope!) depends whether i get tempted by new shoes instead lol

plans, i wanna keep it standard really apart from wheels and lowering, maybe do a few bits to the outside but im mostly going for performance.

i wanna throw everything into the engine and get it superfast and take it to track days and stuff.

Now thats what im talkin' bout!!

Thanks guys :thumbsup: will keep you fully updated!! theres a few glanzas in plymouth so i want mine to be one of the fastest! muahaha.

and theres nothing like seeing the look on peoples faces when they lose to a glanza.. then they look again and realise theres a girl driving!! ha.