Katie Price & Peter Andre

Is it just me or is anyone else getting sick and tired of hearing about there split? It is anoying that everywere you go there are articles and tv adverts about them, its getting boring now. Its somthing different everyday as to why they split, who really gives a shit. in my opinion i think the whole thing is for publicity and money. There was something on the front of a magazine the other day that she has wedding plans with another bloke what the fuck. I personally think she is a right stuck up bitch and dont think she is good looking at all, im fed up with seeing her ugly face on every f*cking magazine ahhhhhhh.

Winging over now lol

chanelle x

Hated them since I first heard of them, what the fuck is up with a tv program about someones life, haven't people got their own fucking lives to worry about instead of watching someone elses. Fuck off.

Jordans bloody mingin.. so plastic and she's a bloody terrible mum,

Peter is the one who really makes the effort and jordan fucks him off all the time.. shes a loser.

If she cared more about her kids than she did her modelling career, im sure she'd be a better mum, but as it is, her modelling career seems to come first, and now that they've split up its just a wee shame on the kid. Not jordan!!

CK