Toyotagtturbo.com

I've just been banned from the site, im not allowed to trade on there, so all i did was say, because i cant trade on here, heres my URL (for the parts im selling)

im not the only one to be banned for this sort of thing, IDREES is also banned!!!!

they have got fukin issues and i didnt even start a for sale thread or anything..

has anyone else got banned for this sort of thing???

:)

im guessin tht the reason they wont let you sell on there or post links to your site is because they have traders who pay for tht service, and not fair on the other traders if your alowd to promote your site for free if they have to pay for it, im guessin thts why.

I read the topic about Idrees being banned, and tucka I agree if it's not fair on the ones who pay for it if others do it for free, but then I've seen other people mention about wanting to be a trader but they get refused, which if you ask me is silly because from my point of view the more traders they have the more money they're getting for the site.

yeah i agree with what your sayin stu, but i think the reason there not lettin any old jo in is becuase of the stuff tht happend in the past with sham and bad traders, so there carefull who they let be traders as they dont want the same things happening again. as it reflects on them and they have a duty of care to look after there members

It's not the rule breaking that's the bad thing, it's more the fact that people are blatantly ignoring them when they know full well what the rules are. The banning will never be permanent, it's just the best way to show that the mods on TGTT enforce the rules...

Besides, where would we be without Idrees on the forum? :)

Lol Idrees got banned lol

haha was gona say the same. . . . . Idy, naughty boy! :)

think il just lock this one up before eveyones opinions get lost in the thread, :)

@ Dan its different rules over there dude. its just a weeks suspension mate, no more so not to worry. Its standard proceedure on alot of the bigger forums

over here we have it good for now due to the size of the club we can mostly keep everyone happy, i dare say as the club grows though we will have to clamp down on certain trading aspects(dont worry though) :p