Manchester Rolling Road Meet

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i am speaking with tdi as alot of people have said they are good so hopefully they will beable to do the rolling road day with a little less people as this garage will only do this day with minimum 15 cars.

I have had a reply from TDI North and they are happy for us to have are rolling road there and it would be £35 per car with the maximum of 12 cars carnt have more than 12.

They have gave me a date of the 21st of November let me know ASAP if everyone is happy with this date and garage so i can book this :thumbsup:.

1)Craig_N Glanza S

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

Craig

1)Craig_N Glanza S

2)DavidAshton Glanza V

3)CRAIG-SR Starlet SR

4) Driver Glanza V (maybe depends what hapens before then as may have booked myself a private session)

5)Tobiah

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

• 2 weeks later...

I have been speaking with TDI and they have given the go ahead and its all ready for the 21st November there isnt a minimum amount of cars but the maximum is 12 and they also said no automatics.

Please confirm if you can make it.

Price - £35 per car

List So Far:

1)Craig_N Glanza S

2)DavidAshton Glanza V

3)CRAIG-SR Starlet SR

4) Driver Glanza V (maybe depends what hapens before then as may have booked myself a private session)

5)Tobiah

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

1)Craig_N Glanza S

2)DavidAshton Glanza V - CONFIRMED

3)CRAIG-SR Starlet SR

5)Tobiah

6)DavidAshton's mate - 106 GTI CONFIRMED

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

Im confirmed, my mate would also like to come so ive stuck him on the list, if your not cool with some french tat there its ok lol.