Whats Everyones Other Hobbies.

Just wondering what everyone does for fun when its not their car.

mine is bmxing. not spent as much time in the last few years as i used to though due to some injuries puttin me off a bit but gettin back into the swing of things again :ph34r: alot of time also spend diggin dirt jumps that never seem to be finished hah.

Russell

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Used to ride BMX, dirt and street mainly that was the younger days...

Moved onto motocross then that was awsome and I miss my bike soooo much especially on days like this :(

Rightpolished.jpg

Leftpolished.jpg

In fact feel like packing in the GT again and getting back into motocross

Other than that all I do these days is play XBox and go on facebook :ph34r:

Did start weight training again but I get bored too easily :(

well i only have a few hobbies lol

keeping tropical fish

keeping koi built my own pond 9ft x 18ft and 5ft deep

my biggest koi is approx 2ft long

my nitro truggy hobao hyper st

and not long air brushed my first shell for it using flip paint

oh and my ps3 cod 4 untill cod 6mw2 comes out

well my ps3 tag is DEVILS-COACHMAN

john

golf xbox and masterbation generally all at once if possible

quality

I play rugby now and go boxing now and again, used to play football was a rothetham for a couple years but they relased me and then i started bricklaying and love that lol

im a bricklayer too but working with my dad tends to take the fun out of it lol.

quite a mix of interestin stuff here. gives me plenty of ideas of stuff to do when i get bored of my current stuff :ph34r:. i went to cage fighting training and used to go to rugby and do weights at the gym but if you didnt guess already i get bored easy too.

My main hobby is Dj'in, been doing it for a few years, i've also done a year of local radio before i moved up to derby from down south..also into Speaker rigs, pa systems.. currently building a set of bass bins :ph34r: did a big party few weeks back..

My hobbies is cars obviously huge passion for me others include my synths and making Hard dance music (not been doing it in a while due to being busy but choking to get back into it).

i have 3 synths a Yamaha an1x (outstanding board), a Roland sh201, a Roland Eg101 and i also have a Korg pa60 (rare as for some reason stopped making the pa60 now only pa50) which is a 16 track sequencer keyboard and i also have a Roland dr 202 drum machine all for sale except the an1x :ph34r: as i want to get more into computer sequencing.