Hi guys, just thought I'd put up a lil' post being pleased about going to Uni and stuff.

Having a headache sorting out accomodation as did it all so last minute.

^_^

Anyone here go to Greenwich Uni?

Downside is will be poor so may end up needing to sell the car :)

i enrolled today.

however, im doing a 5yr part time bsc hons in building services engineering, but as ive already done 2yrs HNC, i go in on the 3rd year, so its only 3yrs part time, which is handy ^^;

so yes, i get to work and earn as a practicing electrical building services engineer whilst at uni also, which my company will be funding.

happy days.

Downside is will be poor so may end up needing to sell the car ^_^

what! thats what student loans are for lol.

this is my last year so i'm taking out the maximum amount avalible :)

you will only get a low interest loan once in life... nows the chance.

and well done for getting into uni as well lol... uni nights out are major win!

what! thats what student loans are for lol.

All of my student loan will be going on Accomodation so will definately need to work part time otherwise I'll have no food money :)

And for those who were asking, will be doing Events Management, which is a 4 year course (including a placement year) and will be getting involved with the 2012 Olympics too as part of the course ^_^

Cheers for all the congrats

Well done mikey, same here i have my induction day for uni on monday then same as sparky start on the 28th looking forward to it.

i have to sit my higher maths though for my uni course and wow thats tough i'm really shit at maths as i wasn't a model pupil in school and didn't bother to listen when i was there. (and i don't say that with pride at all)

sounds good man, get a part time job, but in all honesty, sad as it sounds, and people might disagree, sell the car, and have a fuckin ball for 4 years

i first went to uni very young, cudnt drink etc, then went back, and sold the car so i had a stack of drinking money, and what a fucking year, glasgow uni's rock, the night life is awesome as a student lol, and you would be better gettin pissed up and sleeping with all the birds in halls, instead of thinkin bout not drinkin too much because you might have to drive the next day

just my 2p like, but im sure you'll love it either way