What Is This World Coming To..... Lol

awww i can remember the original story in the sun bout this, guy was low on fuel and followed sat nav to nearest fuel station..

personally i would have hit 'alternative route' when i started headin down the gravelly mountain track!!!

what a nob haha

lol its common sense though isnt it. i was following a sat nav once and it tried to get me on the M180 motoway near scunny by taking me off road through someones back garden down the side of a bridge lol thought this aint right lol luckily i knew where and how to get on to it but just made me think who the hell programmed the sat-nav to think there was a road there lol

My dad worked with someone and his sat nav took him down a 1 way street, it so happened that there was a police car down this street. It busted him for it and also no insurance. He had given his wife the duty of insuring the car like a few days before and she didn't. He ended up getting quite done all because of his sat nav.

Twat. :p

The sat-nav we used to for JAE was directing us down a bus only lane near us. The bollards occasionally.. well.. bust, and people use it, but damn don't they half get cought!! Camera catches them, and they get an ass whopping when the police contact them.