• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

na ive got a Wepr td04 kit, boosting at 1.6bar now though

will 370cc injectors be ok boosting at 1.5 bar? i was told i needed 440cc or bigger

1.6bar B) must be fun, yeh you need bigger injectors 440cc or bigger defo.... got these today:

12112009046.jpg

Nice ride :unsure:

Are you happy with the BC coilovers ?

havent fitted the coilovers yet that will be the last thing i do so cant comment on them yet but ill do a review on them when i do.

looking good mate :D should be a monster lol

thanks bud, it should be and if your ever around feel free to come see what its like when its finished :lol: i just hope it drives well caus ive done most the work and iam no mechanic but to be honest iam pretty pleased so far ive spent extra time checking and double checking everything making sure its all set up as it should be :D

made up an air filter relocation today after work, just some samco hose and an aliminium bend is all thats needed has an apexi filter on the end, was nice and easy aswell with all the space i have in the bay now :D

21112009072.jpg

cant start her up yet as i got sent the wrong oil feed line so as soon as i get that sorted il be going to the exhaust shop to get the 3" beast fitted cant wait.

in the mean time i have loads of painting, cleaning and polishing to do B)

was getting dark so not the best of pics here a better one of the rocker cover:

03122009093.jpg

bit of a nightmare today was hoping to start her up but as i went to prime the turbo there was a leak of oil at the oil feed and i couldnt get to it properly so had to take mani off i got to it eventually and turned out to be one of the washers was fucked so fitted new washed and problem was solved all good, put king lead back in went to start her and she wouldnt start just turning over... then she started but something wasnt right the idle crept right up to 3k! :p turned her off and messed about with the leads as iam pretty sure thats were the problem is altho i did fit new rotor and dizzy so maybe problem there but i doubt it, pretty positive its the leads as there were a little out of shape and i didnt grease them so new leads on order and ill take it from there, if anyone knows any other thing that may caus this problem iam having please dont hesitate to help lol.

cheers lads.. and sparky would a vacuum leak stop the engine from starting? i did block the outlet at the mani were the pcv valve hose comes from but maybe my hoses arent right ill have to wait and see when i fit new leads then atleast i can rule that out.