New Extreem Ep Gallery Now Open > > > >

GREAT collection of pictures Geo!!!!

i am flattered that my old N/A is in it to, still love that car!

I am gonna make some HQ pics this evening probably with a sexy camera I borrowed from a friend.

Really appreciate all the effort you putting into this site/forum/community, simply inspiring!

How did you melt your camra Jag? ha.

Was on holiday in Greece and the first day i took my camera out to take pictures on the beach it just sat in its camera bag in my backpack then took it out in the evening to take pics and it wouldnt turn on :p

Tried buyin a new battery but it wasnt that and i dont really want to give it in to Jessops for £25 to get it looked out to find out the part thats gone bust is going to set me back £100+ because it seems more cost effective to get some 450d in some crazy ebay bundle with loads of other shit for like £300/400

+ means new updated toy :)

Cheers JAG mate :thumbsup:

Would be good if you could get a few Starlets together and get to a meet down here next summer or something :p

Mate if you set something up and theres a bunch of us headin up id be prety up for that :(

thank you for the minted replys and warm reaction people. got the pic CK

added another three pages mixed into the jumble last night.

you can now access it via the side bar

ukstarblack.pngGallery

some users might have to delete their cookies to see the new pictures.

Really appreciate all the effort you putting into this site/forum/community, simply inspiring!

thanx alot for that coment Kevin, its great when people show appreciation like that, thanx alot man. :thumbsup: